Print

Author Topic: Help Change the World!  (Read 8710 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »
No, I think they're mostly just concerned about the way the chickens are treated before they die, like I am (partially because I hate watching things suffer).
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 02:30:43 PM »
I care when living things suffer before death.  I also care if the world keeps warming up and the heat increases to a point that the worlds ice will melt and the coastlines flood.  I don't want to live in a world where there is severe weather, abused animals, or helpless people.  I just want everything to work out for everything and everybody.  You should care about the way the environment, animals, and other people are treated.  It you don't then I would have to say that you don't really care about anything are anyone but yourself.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:33:46 PM by fuzzy »
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 11:48:06 AM »
I have many ideas but I'm not sure where to start. There are many things I would change.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
While it's probably not much, I always turn things off when I no longer need them.

That and I try to use things down until they're completely unusable before I go replace them. For example, even when my games tell me my Wii Remote batteries are running down, I don't bother to replace them until I actually get "Interrupted Connection" messages, which is usually several hours or days later.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 12:55:31 PM »
Let me make two things perfectly clear:

1. I dislike radical environmentalists/people who think the climate crisis isn't something created by misinformed/lying scientists.
2. I think treating the environment is important.  We've got one planet to live on (until we develop warp drive, that is).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »
OK who bumped this?
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »
nensondubois, who proceeded to say nothing at all about an old topic by a banned member.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »
Someone (probably Deezer) moved it here to spark discussion for this new board. In this case it doesn't count quite so much as a bump.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »
nensondubois, who proceeded to say nothing at all about an old topic by a banned member.

I thought it was a new topic because the "not at the dinner table" sub-forum is new so I replied to it. ok, I really do need to brake the habit of assuming.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »
It's kinda easy to read the post dates.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 07:33:11 PM »
OK who bumped this?

Yeah, that's my question. This topic is 2 freakin' years old.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
Not to keep going on about the whole thing, but I'd barely mind the bump if he'd said something pertinent. Then again, even if he had, fuzzy is long gone.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print