Print

Author Topic: What are you learning about in life?  (Read 21956 times)

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2006, 11:09:19 PM »
Aw man, I can't covertly drill holes. How cool would the normal opening be?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2006, 11:54:49 PM »
Markio: Don't feel bad. The only bugs I DON'T squish are crickets. I've always been a friend to crickets, but flies and anything else get NO MERCY. MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! >=D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 11:29:34 AM »
I think it is okay to kill bugs only if they come into your house or they are destroying your plants or something.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 12:14:05 PM »
What about fishing? Do you support that?

oh, and Lizard Dude, I have done it with the mnormal hole, it works just fine. Make sure it is a 2 liter though. When you use the normal hole, however, be sure to use the entire pack of mentos. Might I suggest using a regualar nail and fishing line to do the hole?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:16:55 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »
What about fishing? Do you support that?

No.  I used to fish and I feel terrible.  Fishing is very very very cruel and painful to the fish.  I wish fishing could be less painful, but I really wish fishing would stop alltogether.  I strongly believe that man should be separated from water creatures and their cycle of life. 

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »
You strongly believe that Man and other animals should be as far apart from each other as possible, from what I see.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2006, 02:53:08 PM »
I think it would do much good.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2006, 03:55:58 PM »
I think I would go insane if I couldn't eat things involving meat.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
It's quite easy.  Just use meat replacements!  :)  It really isn't as hard as you might think.  I found this site that I think everybody can agree with.  This is what I really want you to stand up againts.  http://www.themeatrix.com/  Even though the movies are kind of goofy, they are telling the truth and I would advise that you watch both of them.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2006, 04:11:16 PM »
Come on, man. Can't you see we like our meat? Stop with the persuations already!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2006, 04:49:54 PM »
I'd rather take the blue pill.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »
You must understand.  It is very hard for me to sit back and watch people eat meat for no apparent reason.  Nobody understands vegetarians.  Even my sister and grandmother have turned againtsed me.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2006, 07:14:43 PM »
Witth good reason. When you fly off the handle at the mention of meat and try to make everyone believe they are doing terrible wrong things, people are going to turn against you because they think you're a raving lunatic.

This is what I've been learning about in life.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2006, 08:22:31 PM »
Meat is actually quite healthy, and for people doing the paleo diet, it would be tough not to eat it since all you're allowed to eat is meat, fruit and vegetables.  Being vegetarian is a personal choice, and I like the moral about vegetarian-carnivore cohabitation that was presented in the end of a Simpson episode where Lisa goes vegetarian.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »
Ya gotta have meat, that's my new motto.

Print