Poll

Are you for or against gay marriage?

For
27 (67.5%)
Against
13 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Print

Author Topic: For or Against?  (Read 57426 times)

« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2006, 05:40:07 PM »
*throws up* Okay...............I'm about to eat dinner with all these horrible images in my head.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2006, 11:10:57 PM »
Why are you assuming he's only telling you this? To show off your vast knowledge of man nipples?

I LOL'd. I dunno why I answered it that way. These disgusting reactions to something that really should've been learned when they took Health/Biology is pretty funny as well.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2006, 01:56:24 AM »
I don't get why that's any more disgusting than female lactation. Sure, it's way less common, but do you people gag and vomit and freak out knowing that women can do that? (SEEING it happening != knowing it's possible).

Hahaha, that reminds me of the other day, we were out of milk, and I silly-ly asked my dad in a pouty, kiddy voice, "Daddy, can you make the milk appear?"
He cupped his "man-boobs" and said, "I'm all out. I think you'd have a better chance than I would."
We laughed, and I said, "Not really, and besides, male lactation is possible." XD

Yes, I'm weird and I have a weird family. XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2006, 10:12:27 AM »
I would've loved to witness that conversation. XD

Though it is very possible, I'd rather not lactate. Probably wouldn't be very delicious, either. :P

« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2006, 03:23:20 PM »
Me neither. We may have the ability to do it, but I'd rather not.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2006, 03:51:52 PM »
Well, I wouldn't, either, and I'm female. Then again, I don't want kids, so... won't really matter. XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2006, 05:57:14 PM »
I have no clue what to say...
I only watch [adult swim]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2006, 06:21:13 PM »
Sapph is just deranged.
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
* Koopaslaya is weirded out.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
I'm deranged because I don't want kids? WTD, lots of people don't want kids.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2006, 07:52:48 PM »
Not so much that as your deranged conversations with your deranged father.
That was a joke.

« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »
Sapph's Derangerous. :o

« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
I'm deranged because I don't want kids? WTD, lots of people don't want kids.

For a while I thought about not having kids........................

But I remembered that each of the eldest sons of the family helped forward the Morgan family tree. (Most of the women and younger sons cut it off without having children to continue the line)

Children are kinda troublesome. But I really do want a son. So............yeah.............

Don't you just love topics about gay Christians lactating, while watching videos of Lance Bass who doesn't have any children?

« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »
I don't plan on having children either (or getting married), so I win both ways. :)

(There are only three males in our family's current generation, my brother, myself, and our cousin, from oldest to youngest. If I choose not to have children, and my brother follows suit, the family would have to rely on our cousin for continuing the family (He's currently, like, 10 or something)). If HE doesn't want children either, you can kiss our bloodline goodbye. :D

« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2006, 08:31:50 PM »
Ouch. I do have 2  male cousins, but one has already had a child (without marrying, may I add) and I haven't the slightest clue where my 2nd cousin is. The other one, the younger cousin, might get married..........but I just don't know. Besides, they're on my mother's side, so they're responsible for continuing their own line. It's me alone, besides my little brother. And that's it. All of my aunts on my fathers side are done, in their 60's with no children.

Print