Print

Author Topic: PaperLuigi the Psychic  (Read 16178 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 06:11:23 PM »
EEEERT. My mom won't let me. She says it'll grow back thicker. What's wrong with that?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
Don't shave it. It'll increase your luck in battle and give you discounts at stores.

PaperLuigi, can you read this?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 02:36:17 PM »
Let's gogogogo
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »
I am looking into my imaginary tarot cards to reveal your future..........

What is this? The moon card has revealed that Insane Steve has a chance at getting to play "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in 10 years! Who'd a thunk it?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 07:29:27 PM »
Oh wise PaperLuigi, what lies in my future?
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 08:45:33 PM »
I must go to the bones for this one...............*looks into a KFC bucket* Aha! Here are my psychic chicken bones.

Ludwig, it seems that the weather in your area is not looking too pleasent. You might get rained on (mabey even some hail is coming your way)

You'd think I'd have the title "psyco" or "pyschic" by now.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 02:27:36 PM »
I would actually expect "Not Psychic."

Oh great swami, what does thou see in my future? Will I save up enough for Wii and a Lite?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 03:28:29 PM »
Will I get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? And if so, what Pokemon will I be? PLEASE TELL ME O GREAT ONE!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
Mr. Melee: I see.............the vision of you with a "liter" DS...................but no Wii? I see it being delayed.............and it's name changed once again!!!

GG: You will take the form of Squirtle! Be sure to rip those fire Pokemon to pieces.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 10:01:37 AM »
Will I ever find the right girl?

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 12:09:37 PM »
Well, love is something that even I, the great psychic (or not so psychic) can understand. One day, everyone will find someone that is meant to be with them. I didn't create love, nor can I predict the future of love itself. You might want to ask God............or if your athei-I mean, someone who doesn't believe in God, then I have no clue on what to do. It's something you have to find for yourself.

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 03:22:24 PM »
Yay Squirtle! I hope you're right, like you were last time. :)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »
*in a Caribbean voice* Hey mon! The psychic is feelin' some negative vibes comin' on! I know you all want to see da future now!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 07:10:31 PM »
Will the DKC TV series ever be released on DVD in the USA?

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 09:09:25 PM »
PaperLuigi: That's a tough one, mon. But da signs seem to point to yes, in 10 years or so. Like it's Mario counter-part, episodes on DVD will be available in cereal boxes or special websites.

Print