Print

Author Topic: U.S. Military tests weapons on civilians  (Read 8152 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 08:59:30 AM »
Hey, now I get it! That free DS raffle at the library was just a ruse for the military to test tasers on me! Well, maybe the tasers were because of the disorderly conduct, etc. etc., but I still feel like a ginnie pig. Or guinie pig, I don't know how to spell it.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »
Guinea pig.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
Thank you, MaxVance. I didn't want to go into a guinea pig rant.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 11:52:02 AM »
There should be an amendment to the constitution stating that "Under no circumstance can the military use and form of weaponry on civilians?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
I looked at the September 15 in my last post here and thought, "When did I make this post?" Then I realized that this is just some old, dreged-up topic.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:26 PM »
I doubt Nensondubious actually reads the topics he posts in.

The article in the first post doesn't even exist anymore.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 06:28:42 PM »
I learned how to spell many words since 2006. Ginnea pig is not one of them.
every

Print