Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86691 times)

« Reply #315 on: April 10, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »
That's that song from Rock Band!

>:)

-LD

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2008, 12:51:14 AM »
I like Pleasant Valley Sunday better.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »
Monkies was the plural for Monkey, I thought..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »
Oh I have a world of strange  (=stupid) stories!

I remember that when I was grapeharvesting last summer the days were very hot and I had to work for full days with 1 hour free for lunch break....T.T I'm not complaining, but I want only to tell that these 2 things (hot days and many hours working non.stop) mad eme really crazy! XD In fact, when I was grapeharvesting, a little grape fell down near my feet and, when it touched the ground, I could see something like circle waves. Just like when you throw a stone on the water-the same thing! XD But thestrange thing was that there was no water, only high grass! XDD In only 3 week I lost 6 kilos then!:D And then, after having worked for  so many hours, I had to go to driving lessons.... ^_^''''
The result was that I was very tired and so I saw things that normally doesn't exist in the reality (XD). This summer I'll return to work as grapeharvester, by the way, because I liked the company!^^ And then I will surely be ready psicologically! XD
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2008, 11:34:21 PM »
Monkies is the plural for Monky. Monkeys are just monkeys.

So I spectated a Brawl match today where it got to Sudden Death. I think it was down to Ness and Snake. Ness was using his Down B and recovering damage every time Snake hit him. Got down to 84%. Then as soon as he let go, Snake KO'd him anyway. I lol'd.

Wish my internet was fast enough for me to play, though. Lag is insane. The farthest I've gotten in a match before losing the connection was 32 hundredths of a second. And that took at least a minute and a half.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:02:27 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #320 on: July 27, 2008, 10:41:27 AM »
Here's an interesting story. After church this morning, I realized I had blood on my hands and I didn't know how it got there.

It was probably from that big fly I killed this morning.

Also, I was at Wal Mart the other day, and saw a playset of one of those walker tanks from Star Wars (Not the AT-ATs, but something similar). I wondered out loud "What's the advantage to having legs instead of wheels?" Then a guy drove by on an electric wheelchair.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 02:43:17 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2008, 03:12:02 AM »
It's break time and I'm just standing there talking to my friends when suddenly I feel a peculiar tickle on my ankle. My brain's alarms go off for it feels like it may be a spider, and I jump. I look down instead to find a praying mantis, whom I luckily didn't harm. The mantis appeared to really like my shoe and relentlessly climbed back on. Not wanting him to crawl up my shorts or something, I coaxed him onto my hand.
My sunglassed eyes locked with his black insectoid eyes. It was such a strange sensation. I've never felt this way before. It was like the mantis wanted me to know something but wouldn't say. Or maybe he just thought my sunglasses made me look like a huge mantis. I passed him over to Captain Jim and the mantis perched on his shoulder, unmoving.
So apparently the mantis spent the next hour in a jar (one with a purpose that's not important to the story) until he looked at the Captain as if to say "May I go now?" So he was released. I hope he's okay now--there are some stupid people in the world who live to destroy. Me, I like some insects--not like flies, mosquitoes, or gnats. Crickets and mantises are cool--they just look nice and mind their own business, peacefully. Not like spiders.

Coincidentally, not a week before, a mantis flew into the kitchen. My mom had dismissed it as a moth when it did. I let it go but I'm afraid one of the dogs damaged its wing. We didn't make eye contact like the mantis from yesterday though.

If you must know about the jar, we decided to make the upcoming Brawl tournament more interesting, so all participants contribute two dollars. We want sixteen entrants to not only make the brackets perfectly even, but to make an even thirty-dollar prize for the victor. I really don't know if Ness is my best for an item-free environment, so I'm going to use Pikachu. I wish the mantis could enter.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:13:41 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2008, 06:14:52 AM »
Did you purposefully write that in the style of Holden Caufield?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »
The mantis was trying to tell you that you have seven days to live.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »
I was going to say "Hey, 16 times 2 is 32!" but then I understood.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #325 on: May 21, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
[Other] Sam and I were walking back to school from lunch. Today instead of taking the bending path through the parking lot, we took the sidewalk outside the tennis court. Don't know why. But we did.

We kept going and I saw a purple iPod Nano on the ground, wrapped in the earbuds. It didn't register, "Hey, a valuable electronic item!" until about two steps past it.

"Whoa-whoa-whao, an iPod!" Other Sam picks it up and looks it over. Eight gigabytes. It still works. Finders keepers, right? I tell him I just want the earbuds, I need new ones.

It hits us at the same time.

"Yyyyeah, no, let's take this to the office."

And we did. It felt good.

Later I took a lemon out of the fridge for my iced tea.

"Man. This is a fat lemon."

Of course, my fingertips are a mess and around my nails are many nicks that I can't help but bite... that lemon exacted its punishment.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2011, 01:40:54 AM »
While it's fresh in my mind let me describe this car I saw today

I was on my way from the A&W to Save Mart (and giving my friend a ride home in the process). I pulled into a left turn lane and, making a turn from where I was headed to where I had been goes this car.

You know that flashy, gaudy adhesive paper used as textbook covers by middle school girls?

This car's body was like that. Purple. Purple

It was all over the zone between ghetto and pimp, kicking at the boundaries
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2011, 01:53:05 AM »
Wow, Toad's had that "plural for Monky" CT for almost 3 years now.

« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2011, 02:06:15 AM »
Weegee's "Abs of flab" CT is the first new one in a very long time. If I didn't ask Deezer to remove my "Probably drunk" CT, I'd probably still have it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:29 AM »
Oh Deezer, you so crazy.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print