Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44208 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »
You don't really need anything besides the Hover Nozzle.

Sqrt2: I'm sorry, but I'm currently not accepting any videos for Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and there are already some videos of people doing the Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine challenges that you requested. Again, I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:06:24 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2009, 12:07:01 AM »
It seems like your running out of Mario game requests, Kimimaru. Do you have Zelda games? Like Wind Waker? Maybe you or jdaster64 can try beating Ganon with no extra hearts or beat the bosses in a speed run.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2009, 09:41:57 AM »
I'm not really running out of Mario requests. It's just that I'm a little strict on what goes on my profile.

I have some Zelda games, but the only one I'm very good at is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. I'm only taking requests from Mario games though, sorry.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »
That's alright. I have a request. In SMG on the Freezeflame Galaxy, try to be Fire Mario all the way through the level and get a star. You can pick any level and star, but you have to be Fire Mario the entire time.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
How is that possible? There aren't any Fire Flowers in the beginning of a level, and it doesn't last too long. If I kept getting the Fire Flower from a spawn point, there either might not be another Fire Flower later, or it might end before I'm able to get to another Fire Flower.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:13:18 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Hmm. Well I didn't mean to say at the very start of the level. It's been awhile since I played SMG, but I thought for sure that was possible. Anyway, never mind that request, sorry. I'll think of another challenge soon.

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2009, 07:16:12 PM »
I'm very sorry jdaster64, but I have tried everything to try and beat level 6-5 in Super Mario Bros. 3 without using the Tanooki Leaf or Tanooki Suit, and I was unable to beat it. I even resorted to try manipulating the wall-jump glitch, but it didn't work out. Again, I'm very sorry.

That's OK, it might be possible, but probably would take more timing than beating Tubular with no powerup, Yoshi, or P-Balloon. :P

Also, FBMardio, I own a very limited selection of games, and a only so good at most of them. (e.g. I haven't even cleared Very Hard Classic on SSBM without a continue). The games I listed on my thread are the only ones I coud probably take requests for. Sorry...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 07:18:45 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2009, 10:29:38 PM »
hey, has anyone been able to find the whomp sound effect anywhere. i have looked everywhere and i have come up empty handed.

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »
hey, has anyone been able to find the whomp sound effect anywhere. i have looked everywhere and i have come up empty handed.

Please post this in a seperate thread. UltimaShadow already answered your question in the Noki Bay book thread. Did you join just to ask this?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:24:20 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2009, 08:31:19 PM »
Sorry for the delay in videos. I have made a new video by myself. It will be posted up in Mario Chat, but I'll post the link here as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUHqzjRnCho&fmt=18

It's a Super Mario 64 speedrun of the entire course, Snowman's Land. Enjoy!

Feel free to request anything else that you may have on your mind.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
The previous video has been improved! You can check it out either here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COY64cNqpMc
or Mario Chat!

Please don't hesitate to request anything you may have on your mind; I'm currently on Spring break, and I have plenty of time to record.

« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
Collect all 133 coins in Course 7 (LLL) in SM64 without touching the lava (even with the shell) expect when absolutely necessary. (e.g. the three coins directly atop the lava)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 05:08:11 PM by jdaster64 »

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »
I'll take this one, thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, but I realized that I needed to complete another video first. I'll do this one once I'm done with the other one.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:45:28 PM by Kimimaru »

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2009, 12:42:23 PM »
I know it has been a while, but I still haven't finished the video. I had almost no free time over the course of these past few weeks. I tried doing it today, but unfortunately my camera couldn't keep it because of its length. Is it possible for you to request something a little shorter? My sincerest apologies, jdaster64.

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
Ironically, I'd completely forgotten that request.  Even more so, I've been trying to get all of the coins in SM64 recently.  Maybe just see how fast you can collect all of the coins in course 7 with no restrictions? (Extra kudos if you can do it without the shell)

That or collect over 150 coins in Snowman's Land, making use of a little-known glitch...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:31:05 PM by jdaster64 »

Print