Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 43864 times)

« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
You do Super Mario 64, right?

Here's a just plain evil challenge:

Go to Lethal Lava Land(Course 7), get the shell, and then get EVERY SINGLE COIN in the level-except for the ones in the volcano-without touching the lava(Except when getting the coins under the bridge)! Then go, and grab the Red Rolling Log Star, without touching the ground! (You can start touching the lava at that point)

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »
Log = ground? And that doesn't exactly sound possible.

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »
Why not?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:35 PM »
It's certainly possible, but sorry, I'm not going to take that challenge because it's very time consuming and luck-based (if you hit the bullies into the lava, there is a chance that the coins they drop will fly away from you into the lava).
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »
Yeah, I don't see how that one's even possible...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2009, 08:37:14 AM »
There's a 0.000000005962% chance of it coming out right.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »
Wait, it actually isn't possible because you need to break the bouncing coin box, and you can't pick it up when you're on the shell.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »
I have a challange!

Ahem, anyway, do every star in Rainbow Ride/Road/Whateveritscalled in Mario 64. You don't have to do it in one video, nor do you have to do the 100 coin one.
GAY LUIGEH

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
I would normally be okay with that, but right now I'm planning out a few videos on my own, sorry.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »
I completely forgot about your pictures until I played Super Mario Galaxy earlier today, Toad. I'm sorry for the wait, but I got them all! The Sling Stars can only be found in the second course, which is located in the Loopdeswoop Galaxy on the star, "The Galaxy's Greatest Wave."

This is where the sling star would be once you beat the course.

After completing the course and seeing the star...

...move back to that same spot to find a Sling Star!

After going on the Sling Star you will touch a ? Coin.

The ? Coin will reveal circles of Star Bits for you to collect!

After the first Sling Star you will land on a platform that has a tree, a penguin, and another Sling Star.

After going on the second Sling Star, you will go through another ? Coin and collect even more Star Bits. You will eventually land on another platform. Unlike the other one, this one doesn't have anything on it except for a Sling Star.

After going on that Sling Star, you will end up back where you started.

I hope that cleared things up for you!

« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2009, 12:17:29 PM »
Thank you. That did clear up the confusion. I've always been looking during the run of the course. I never even thought to look back there after finishing. Thanks!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »
This may be on the border of total insanity, but try to collect 100 or more of the coins in the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy within 3-1/2 minutes. Use of a P2 is acceptable.

If not that, collect as many Purple Coins as possible in the Ghostly and/or Gusty Garden Galaxies.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 04:58:10 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »
Right now I'm planning out a few videos on my own, sorry.

Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »
I have made an improved version of the Tall Tall Mountain speedrun. You can either check it out on Mario Chat or here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC0am-Xokt4&fmt=18

I will not take requests for now because I'm planning out a few videos of my own, sorry.

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2009, 10:45:40 AM »
The Sling Stars can only be found in the second course, which is located in the Loopdeswoop Galaxy on the star, "The Galaxy's Greatest Wave."

Do I have to beat a certain time for it to appear? I kinda stink at manta surfing. My best time thus far has been 2:13 on that course. I would almost rather they kept the blooper surfing..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print