Print

Author Topic: Important New Rules  (Read 43092 times)

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2004, 05:09:27 PM »
Man, this topic is being blown out of proportion, big time. Three days ago, this topic had one page. I come back today, and it's five. Geeze.

On top of that, everyone is arguing in here! Now, I know most of you don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. But arguing and double-quoting certainly isn't going to help solve your problems.

In my opinion, these forums were a lot better when people weren't trying to make it better and stuff.

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2004, 05:19:24 PM »
"But arguing and double-quoting certainly isn't going to help solve any of your problems."

Now, I'm sorry, but I must disagree. *starts arguing*

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2004, 08:39:17 PM »
"Trainman is a dead man walking."

Not really; I like to ride my bike and do tricks so it has to be, "I am a dead guy riding and tricking."

"I'm active... behind the scenes." ~Deezer

Does THAT answer some questions about Deezer being "lazy?" He has a life to attend to as I've said before.

jon, I hate to tell you this, but verbally abusing an op is an offense on IRC and not just on TMK. For some reason, nothing happens. Oh well...

Well, I think jon is cool and everyone should leave him alone. I bet he's palying around with some things he saying, but some of you are taking this WAY, WAY too seriously. I bet he has better things to do. There have been some good points, but I'm not gonna triple-quote and copy/pasted 6 pages of good points, so I will levae it like this.

LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS, AND STOP ARGUING. Let's let the Strike System do its thing and if someone has a dispute about it, ASK A MOD/OP INSTEAD OF YELLING AND COMPLAINING AND WE'LL GET IT FIXED. Decipher everything between the mod/op(s) like civil people and not flame back and forth. (I'm starting to not like the word "flame." It sounds plain childish. It sounds like some knocking something over and being accused of "blasting" something [a true story pertaining to me I'll talk about that later if you want]. I'll just say "argue" or something similar.)

^READ THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH; IT SOLVES VIRTUALLY ALL THE PROBLEMS.^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... had to get that out...

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2004, 10:43:22 PM »
i've been banned once... :(

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2004, 12:18:32 AM »
Banned people who return creep me out.

The Spanish verb "to flame" is "flamear." Isn't that hilarious?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2004, 01:15:47 AM »
I would like to see Trainman's aforementioned story.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2004, 11:05:08 AM »
Ugh, moving the forum to a new server sounds more and more like a good idea to me.....Everyone, every day, mindlessly flaming each other and threatening to destroy the forum, banned people coming back and verbally abusing people and spamming just for the heck of it. It's going to drive me away from the forum again.

Oh, and I am all for this new strike rule. We used it on our forum for awhile when things got out of hand.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »
Strikes for marioguy & jon: seventeen googleplex

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 4/16/2004 6:25:41 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2004, 11:21:49 PM »
"I would like to see Trainman's aforementioned story."

Ok. Well, I was at the lake one day with my cousin (right down the road), and we found the neighborhood idiot's stupid "camp fireplace" that he used for making senseless fires with. They were just coming back from the lake and were about halfway up the road to their house when we both came by (neighbor's dad, sisters, etc.). My cousin and I threw around some of the surrounding rocks, rearranged them,  and broke some bottles there. 3-4 weeks later (just a week ago by now) he comes up to my house where he shouldn't have been and accuses me of this crap of "blasting" his fireplace to a cinder. He said that his dad was watching us do this. But wait, how did he see us if they were already at their house when we passed them? Does his dad have the ability to teleport? I don't think so. So this "My dad saw you crap" IS crap. I replied that I took some of the rocks from it to smash the bottles and then he said not to "blast" it again. He is a dumb 7th grader, and my dad comes to the door and asks, "What's the deal?" Brandon (Idiot) keeps saying "blasted my fireplace" all the time and my dad asks what "blast" means. That idiot Brando acts like it's a word that just "everyone should know by now." He can't even explain it correctly. When my dad asked, he replied with, "You know, blasting the fireplace." My dad wasn't amused and just said that he shouldn't worry about little things like that.

Well, Powers and I go back down to the lake trying to get Brandon's attention to fake him out about "blasting" the camp fireplace again. We go down there and Powers throws a bottle of that powdered pickle tasting stuff, 'Lucas.' [sic] He also dumps a bunch of pecans everywhere Brandon had in a pie pan. He comes down there and starts accusing me of crap again although it was Powers doing it. I didn't want to start any crap with Brandon just because we both could kick his butt because Brandon doesn'r realize what he's up against. He told us to leave and said that he knew the guy who owned the land and would get us in trouble. I then proceeded to say that it didn't matter if you know the guy who owns the land; it doesn't make it *your land.* And as far as I'm concerned, I don't know the person who owns this and I don't even know if Brandon was telling the truth, so I shall consider it goverment/city property until I know otherwise.

Then we left. No 7th grader who doesn't know what he's up against rule my life or my friends'.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2004, 08:18:29 AM »
LD editted his sig into arrow's post.

Hee Hee Ho Ho Ha Ha

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

n/a

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2004, 08:45:02 AM »
I don't know how anyone can call Deezer lazy. Not only does he have his own probably very busy life to attend to, but he also runs the entire TMK site, not just the forums! He's probably the least lazy of many people here.

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2004, 06:32:55 AM »
I agree. He has a lot of things to attend. As far as I know, it's usually his classes and homework... stuff.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2004, 09:19:42 PM »
And Deezer has work...

!!!! ALUCARD IS BACK YAY !!!!
Dude, I saw the "Anti-tmk story" thing and I posted an apology to you as well as some other points. I don't hate you and I don't want you banned. I just got mad cuz you were giving me a bad word towards being mod (I don't care anymore; I don't want to really be mod... too much trouble) and also saying that you hated me; I got mad also cuz I didn't understand why you "hated" me. So, can we be friends, or what? I'm friends with Mguy and jon, so why not.

"If we're banned, we'll just come back and cause heck to these forums."

I concur. A lot of people would probably do that and it'd be very amusing/funny.

DEFENDING, DEFENDING, DEFENDING! That's all I hear from you people.

"I'm just defending myself in a flame war...
"I'm just defending my opinion..."
"I'm defending this, that, and the other."

THAT IS ALL YOU PEOPLE HIDE BEHIND!!! If you didn't have you 'excuse,' all of you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in anything.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2004, 12:28:53 AM »
I ruthlessly slay the innocent and drink the blood of newborns.

For breakfast.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2004, 05:33:34 PM »
Anti-TMK story? Huh?

Breakfast? Pfffffft. That's nothing.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print