Print

Author Topic: The Story That Doesn't Make Any Sense  (Read 7883 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2004, 11:03:02 AM »
Then everyone ate a gallon of ice cream for breakfast. Yum!

Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

2. When will politics be GONE?!?!?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2004, 07:26:34 PM »
then there was an ugly barnicle, who was so ugly that everyone died. So then I jumped. So the mario sat. I have cheese, The boos are taking over run! MIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHH!! MIRRRRHEY!!! YOULL DIE!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! HIDE!COVER THEN  DUCK! DROP AND ROLL DROP AND ROLL!!!

------------------------------

Wheel_kirby

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2004, 11:24:28 AM »
And you ate cheese

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2004, 05:24:42 PM »
"Look!" said Mario "I'm Grape Nose Boy! Bloobety bloobety bloobety bloobety bloobety......"

--------------------
"For the people of this planet, I promise you... REVENGE!" --Shadow, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Radical Highway opening movie

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2004, 03:29:04 PM »
Then came... THE EVIL YELLING RAISEN! He said "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" and hurt everybodys ears. Then Mario said "I'm gonna eat the raisen!" Then he started doing multiple calculus with his nose. "Look" said Toad "A Frooble!" And Peach said "What's a Frooble?" "Some crazy thing I just made up!" said Toad.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 05:54:01 PM »
"CHEESE!" yelled Luigi.

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2004, 12:29:25 PM »
Then Sesame street invaded McDonalds where Triple H was chasing Ash who had stolen his bib.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 12:55:45 PM »
And your lives are nothing but a caricatchure that I spit on or something like that, and that's why I say (yoshi noise) don't you know oh oh oh oh oh oh...(breathing into the microphone) Testing, does this microphone work?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 05:12:24 PM »
So mario dicided to build and run a chum plantation. The advertizement displayed the words "It's CHUM! next to a price slashed down .003%! Wow! thats cheaper than the leading brand of chum, But it works even better! in the cornrer was a display of the company mascot, A top-hat-wearin fish head spilling out of a barrel labeled "Chum", with a speech bubble displaying the text "Buy it or I'll eat your baby". Mario became one of the world's leading chum producers and was even up there competing with the world's leading Chup producer. And so... "It's On!"

Next Paragraph: Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn Chum Vs. Chup! "The ultimate battle".

Chum and Chup have entered the ring! Heres the bell... And their off! It looks like their just sitting there, sizing each other up. I sence some movement coming on, Yes the ring has been jacked up on one side to a beautifull 45 degree angle! Amazing! Chum is rolling down the ramp. Oh! It seems Chup wants to take this out of the ring! He's going for the folding metal chair! And chum rolls right into chup! They seem to be mixing together. This is astonishing! The puddle of chum and chup is having some kind of chemical reaction. The puddle is growing! It's--It's... the blob? meh... it's been done. Might as well have been that evil Christine car or whoever it was Looks like it's moving into the audience. Oh how interesting, it can't be stopped, woo hoo... it seems like everyone's dead now. It seems to be heading towards me now. Oh look, It's devouring my legs, this is sooooo interesting.

Edited by - Popple on 4/13/2004 4:13:02 PM

Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 05:32:39 PM »
And then a pretty green ribbon that was soaring majestically through the ocean breeze got caught on a tree!  All of a sudden, the rock was frozen solid and the cotton candy monster couldn't escape...  Or could it?

Signature under Construction.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 06:44:45 PM »
Will I ever? Consuming mshrooms makes for polite dinner conversation. Have you ever, ever felt like this? Bonus points awarded to those who caught the refrence in the last sentence.

"Eventually there will come a time where everyone is in a band."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2004, 06:46:05 PM »
Then someone dropped an anvil on Al Gore.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2004, 12:09:55 AM »
Then someone dropped Al Gore on an anvil.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2004, 11:58:24 AM »
kwerlgfugejfwjkekydtgkerhrojywrokg

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2004, 12:16:57 PM »
does this count as a spam?

(insert signature here)

Edited by - Deezer on 5/29/2004 11:03:08 AM

Print