Print

Author Topic: Make Up Rumors  (Read 24701 times)

« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2005, 03:11:11 AM »
SSBM has 8376 unlockable characters, including every character from every Nintendo game. To unlock them, beat adventure mode on very hard with one life, using jiggly puff and kill giga bowser in under 5 seconds...
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2005, 12:10:34 AM »
You can buy an adaptor for Nintendo Entertainment System that makes it possible to play SNES games on NES.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2005, 12:11:58 AM »
Would that make you stop insulting SMAS?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2005, 01:04:27 AM »
I wasn't.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2005, 10:07:51 AM »
I wasn't.
But you've done it in the past, and now everyone is tired of you refering to SMAS, and the originals.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2005, 06:49:02 PM »
I've got some fakeys here for yous-

Either DIC and 4Kids will merge, or Nintendo will buy either of them within the next year! :D
If neither happens, 4KIDS will sell itself to Time Warner, and get rid of their Nintendo Licensing.  Viacom will likely take the licensing. lol

Within the next decade, DIC will begin showing their video-game related cartoons in theaters (ahead of the main feature, just as was done decades ago)

ottermi619,
Seems as if Nintendo would be more likely to buy 4KIDS
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 06:51:31 PM by ottermi619 »

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2005, 06:56:58 PM »
Pirate NES/Famicom consoles track you down and you are kidnapped and tortured for 50 years

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2005, 05:20:49 PM »
Nintendo announces that it will replace Mario with Pikachu as its primary mascot.  Nintendo is expected some time soon thereafter to sell the Mario Bros. franchise, along with Legend of Zelda, StarFox, and others.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2005, 07:11:52 PM »
Nintendo does do a few things that lose money, but that would be just plain stupid. Mario's more popular than Pokemon.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2005, 12:02:57 AM »
Pokemon: Mario version! Yep, that's right- Mario will be the primary trainer in the next Pokemon game. Yoshi, Bowser and Koopa Troopa will be catchable, but their evolutions are unknown.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2005, 04:25:48 PM »
This just in: Sony and Microsoft only make violent games and don't offer a wide variety of video games while Nintendo does. Wait a minute. This has been true forever!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
This just in: Sony and Microsoft only make violent games and don't offer a wide variety of video games while Nintendo does. Wait a minute. This has been true forever!
How about Sony or M$ swallowing Nintendo! That'd be FAR worse!

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
Now in the mario party series they're making mario party cutest couples. Most of the game like on the board you'll be a team but they still have the usual mini games. But you don't get to choose your partner. if your mario your partner will be peach and luigi and daisy and yoshi and birdo. But also there are two new characters who are like bad versions of peach and daisy. They are named apple and rose and they team up with wario and waluigi.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2005, 06:13:45 PM »
*thanks God that that's not true*
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »
Apple and Rose sounds like another MP host.
I'm a horrible person.

Print