Print

Author Topic: The 'New Koppa'  (Read 2160 times)

« on: August 11, 2001, 10:11:49 AM »
Hi i'm new around here if you have a greeting to say,say it.

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2001, 10:48:37 AM »
Yo!  Wassup?!  Hang out, have fun, talk Mario!  :)

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2001, 01:33:59 PM »
Hey Roy, your getting good at that!
Sup G?  Hangin out here rules the school!
Make sum friends and post your opinions, its all good here in TMK!

I REPRESENT!
''Cause wes be in da big leagues
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2001, 04:45:18 PM »
Yay, I'm not the newest person here anymore!!!!! I can feel my newbieness decreasing each day. . .

Greetings, have a fun time at the boards. . .I'm davidcoolestguy, master of useless information, anime, and video games. I'm also new here, so have a good time, and enjoy. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print