Poll

Which sport do you prefer to watch on TV?

Basketball
Soccer
Print

Author Topic: Everybody Votes Channel -- How did you vote?  (Read 5423 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:03:28 PM »
Today a new Wii Channel, called the Everybody Votes Channel, was released. It gives simple two-answer questions and collects the data, displaying them after each poll ends. I wanted to know how you guys vote on each poll, so I made this and will update it with whatever poll question is about to end.

Oh, I voted and predicted Roses.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 10:06:13 PM »
How redundant, a poll about a poll.
I voted chocolates but predicted roses.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 10:40:32 PM »
I just got done with the download and voting. Not the best channel ever, I might say, but a good addition to the growing number of channels (that I hope keep growing and keep getting more interesting). My votes:

Roses over Chocolate (predicted Chocolate).
A Beach over A Mountain (predicted A Beach).
The 22nd Century over the 19th Century (nothing personal, but I love me some good hygiene and gizmos. However, I still have a deep respect for the past ages. Anywho, predicted 22nd Century).
And for the WorldWide Polls:
Dogs over Cats (predicted Cats).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »
I'm going to update my Wii, but I probably won't download the channel because I loathe voting.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 02:06:59 AM »
This channel surprised the heck out of me with its release and also pwns hardcore. Definitely the most fun channel, IMO. I even suggested a question (Mario or Zelda).

It seems my prediction on roses was a good one. Keh heheheh.

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:26:11 AM »
I voted chocolates, but predicted roses.
Also cats predict cats
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
I voted for roses.

Also, cats, predicted dogs.
Also, 22nd century, predicted 22nd century. C'mon, that century at least has potential.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 09:16:30 PM »
I also voted and predicted 22nd, if the UV rays of death don't kill us all first. In the 1800s, there was no Nintendo!! What would I be like in the 19th century?!
Edit: Well, there was Nintendo in the LATE 1800s but it sure as heck wasn't the video game variety.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 09:52:44 PM »
Which century would you rather be in (Whatever the title was.): Late 19th century all the way! Regardless of any lack of stuff there is here, I don't look at it by looking at what it lack from the current time period. I'd enjoy the many things that were available then instead. If I was given a choice of any time period, I'd say the 50's though. I predicted 22nd century because it's obvious people want to see progress and advancements in the world or any upcoming events that may be some wanted information.

Eh, I'd rather enjoy the life of what has happened before than something I have no clue about.

Most romantic Valentines gift: In my case chocolate, at least the people around here I know of gave me an impression that chocolate would make them think about it as more romantic. However I predict Roses because, trite as it may be, it's pretty obvious.
I'm a horrible person.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 10:18:26 PM »
I voted roses, but I prefer chocolate. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 07:38:29 AM »
Roses wins! Poll updated for next ending active poll.

I voted a mountain but predicted the beach.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 10:23:50 AM »
So does this mean the national votes include Canada and America together? Or did both countries happen to reach the same consensus?
I wonder what's gonna win that there worldwide poll..
I say Cats!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:32 PM »
I'm sure that they are strictly by country. The results screen has a button that lets you see how ecah "region" (in my case, states) voted.

Also, I really like the channel's music.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »
This one was pretty tough. It depends on what kind of beach, really. I voted mountain because the stereotypical beach is hot and loud-tourist-infested, which isn't as appealing as a cool mountain to me... though I find beaches in cold gray weather with a few people very enjoyable. Watching some people kayak and listening to the waves is great, staring off at the indeterminate zone where the water fades into the fog on the horizon... Hmmmm... Should've voted beach.
Even then, this kind of beach can get loud-tourist-infested in the summer months. Summer is not my preferred season.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 07:59:32 AM »
I said mountain but guessed beach would win
As for Red vs Blue, I voted Blue, but wasn't sure enough to bother making a prediction

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »
Haha, every state voted beach except Montana and Wyoming (hillbillies).

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »
Hey, you just called yourself a hillbilly.

EDIT: Poll updated for next ending active poll. I voted and predicted 22nd century.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 11:48:49 AM by MaxVance »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 06:17:18 PM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll. This poll was a tough one to predict, but I predicted blue on the fact that the Wii uses blue in several places and more of the people who used it (and thus would be voting) might like that better. And I also voted blue.

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 08:27:51 PM »
I voted red.

BTW, why is the word blue in the poll written in green?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »
That's the color scheme used by the channel on the Wii. The first choice is always red and the second is green.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 12:23:28 PM »
Actually it's magenta and lime-green, but I guess the right idea is there.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll.  Voted and predicted no on this one.

Actually it's magenta and lime-green, but I guess the right idea is there.
Well, that depends on how your TV displays colors. It will be different on each model.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »
Meh, it's mildly amusing.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 08:22:08 AM »
Poll updated for next ending active poll. I didn't even vote for this poll since I never watch either one.

Print