Poll

Diamond or Pearl?

Diamond
9 (56.3%)
Pearl
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Print

Author Topic: Diamond or Pearl  (Read 5528 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 12:27:49 AM »
I'll just let the following quote do the talking...

boyfriend: (after buying both versions) Okay, here's the ultimate question. Who gets what version?
me: Well, you said you wanted Diamond and I'm cool with Pearl. I think the bigger question is...what starter are you picking?

That's right. My boyfriend got the game for me. I'm such a lucky chick.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 03:06:33 AM »
I found out another good thing about my choice: I can't get Stunky. Why does this please me, you ask?

I'm not fond of farting Pokemon.
Dude, SKUNTANK has the best cry of all 493 Pokémon.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 03:43:13 PM »
^ Yea verily.

I think the problem is that these two games have very little differences (well, at least compared to Ruby/Sapphire... like, every other Pokemon was only in a certain game in that one) and too many legendaries (three of which come from some mysterious "special event" later). Aw, well; they're still the most addictive ever, especially considering you can get every 'mon ever, excepting most legendaries from Gold/Silver and Mew (Missingno doesn't count. Neither does that obscure ExpertGamer April Fool's joke about getting Yoshi as a Pokemon in Red/Blue).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 06:07:52 PM »
So which version is the least popular version?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »
I haven't decided, myself.

i prefer diamond 'cause dialga[diamond's legendary] is a dragon,steel type but pearl's legendary,palkia, is a dragon,water but it's your choice   

Print