Print

Author Topic: Nintendo DS games you'd like to see  (Read 2942 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 19, 2005, 07:21:19 PM »
I would love to see Super Smash Bros. on the DS. The online play would be amazing, and I'm curious as to how Nintendo would utilize the dual screens.

Metal Gear Solid would be great on the DS. You could use the touch screen to select different weapons, and the dual screens would make it much easier to view the radar while playing.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 07:22:29 PM »
Obviously SSB is going to win unanimously. This shouldn't even be a poll, it limits people's opinions.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 07:27:56 PM »
Pikmin would be a great game for the DS. The touch screen would be an intuitive way to control your Pikmin, and the dual screens could create interesting multiplayer modes.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 07:36:12 PM »
This shouldn't even be a poll, it limits people's opinions.
My thoughts exactly. Open-ended questions like this should not be made into polls. Poll removed.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 08:02:34 PM »
Well, other games I'd like to see on the DS are SMRPG, Paper Mario, The already announced SSB, a Kirby RPG, an animation-type game (like Mario Paint, only it doesn't HAVE to be Mario).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 12:40:22 AM »
oooh! ssbm would be COOL on the DS. maybe this one would have more violence and you could see your characters damage status and maybe in this one, you'll even get scared and have a page where you go get cleaned up for the next battle and you pay money to get your damage fixed *thinking about more, but fingers are tired*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
oooh! ssbm would be COOL on the DS. maybe this one would have more violence and you could see your characters damage status and maybe in this one, you'll even get scared and have a page where you go get cleaned up for the next battle and you pay money to get your damage fixed *thinking about more, but fingers are tired*

Hehe, now you're getting the right idea. ;D

But seiously, it wouldn't be made by Nintendo if that was true ::)

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 06:00:51 PM »
Starfox DS would be really cool.
And regardless of the extreme improbability of it actually happening, Nights into Dreams, would make an awesome DS game.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 07:12:24 PM »
Okay, here's one game that would be AWSOME! And everyone will agree with me I bet ;)

A sequel to the Zelda 64 series! And mabey another Mario 64 kind of game.

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 07:13:58 PM »
I'd want to see Starfox as well, you can aim with the touch screen and shoot...

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
Donkey Konga
(Mario's) Picross

Print