Print

Author Topic: Mariopolis  (Read 2478 times)

« on: February 25, 2006, 04:25:41 PM »
Hey guys! I came up with an awesome idea! MARIO-OPOLIS! This is an rpg type city where the civillians are nintendo characters and us. We have to get jobs meet nintendo people travel, and everything that happens in everyday life(or not, it's not every day you see a plumber taking his green dino for a walk)! What do you think eh?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 04:28:34 PM »
For some reason, I think it's been done before.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 04:39:46 PM »

This is your third topic today.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 05:04:55 PM »
How the heck would you make it work?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 11:48:12 AM »
Simple. Think of it as a journal entry. Just no date or anything and example: Luigi #98 gets invited to an f-zero race by his beloved champ, C. Falcon. But a car flies from the ring and Goroh jumps Luigi #98. Mario and Sonic are in a bare knuckle fight. There would be Nurse Peach, Koopa lawers, law suits, and toads as the other every day human civillians but there will still be fox and all. PLease go in as your TMK username. You are aren't allowed to be kirby or anything but you can still talk to him and things like that.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »
Can I be TMM (The Mushroom Mage) cause I created her, and she's based on me.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print