Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 57077 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2004, 10:59:07 PM »
???

I dislike the Pink Yoshi. Don't ask me why, I just don't like him/her/it.

Oh, and where are the Koopa Kids in M&L? I get frustrated at them in SMA4, now I can get angry in M&L too!!!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2004, 01:55:07 PM »
I think pink isn't also the right color for Yoshi, might it be why you dislike him? I think red and blue Yoshi's are ok! :)

Oh, ofcourse Donkey Kong has no muscles in front of Bowser. No one has muscles in front of him! I don't like Bowser and his Koopakids. They're plain evil, perfect characters for plain hating! Bowser Jr. is ok, he's a pretty good racer in Mariokart:DD. I do not hate Donkey Kong, I just think he's annoying and greedy. Just a stupid monkey! Sorry..
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2004, 08:42:26 AM »
First of all, I hate Wario! I mean, who likes to play a big fat guy, run around in circles, and get tired! Then there's Waluigi, I mean, have you heard his little sream? He sounds like a duck!!! Quack, quack, quack! But I do have to say, Wario & Waluigi are great players in Mario Power Tennis!?!

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2004, 08:43:45 AM »
Sorry, I ment scream, not sream!

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2004, 04:25:24 PM »
You know, the pencil at the top of your post can edit it so you don't have to make a second post correcting your typo.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2004, 07:15:35 PM »
Just **** off Mowz, you only know the basic Wario an Waluigi but don;t even think further than that.. Just like the others.. Who's you fav? Mario and Luigi? Yoshi? The same ol' characters, because they're original? Tsss! Waluigi kicks [butt]!! I truly like this person, because of his mysterious appearance and the rest wich is so cool about him..

Close the World, Enter the Next

~Sorry, but I'm gonna have to censor that a little more. [Fifth]

~As am I. ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 1/4/2005 4:02:24 PM

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2005, 03:20:10 PM »
I'm very sorry for that either.. You won't be bothered again by tipsy me..

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2005, 05:53:15 PM »
I hate Waluigi Because at least Wario sounds good. Waluigi is like something the nintendo people made up at the last minute plus he is the most annoying thing EVER!
How dare you climb my mountain. I''ll Show you!King Bob-omb

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
"last minute plus" beings may overcome very interesting,  without the one who creates it notices..

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2005, 12:08:37 PM »
Hmm, kinda hard to pick a character I don't like. I guess the closest I can get to a Mario character I don't like are Kat and Ana from Wario Ware, I'm not too fond of them though I don't know if they really count.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Daisy yet, alot of people I know hate her for "Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy!"

Edited by - The_Great_Gonzalas on 1/25/2005 10:11:15 AM

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2005, 07:18:11 PM »
Daisy....... They make her CHEESEY AS CHEDDAR! She would be slightly cooler if she didn't have that DEEP voice! Toadette....... WHO DIPPED IN HER KOOL-AID? She is so default she almost doesn't work! Doopliss....... he's mean to dark people! ACK! Laser Snifits.......... THEY CAN'T EVEN AIM! lol! Bandits.......... wait a sec, they're cool! My bad! ^_^

TMK fan since three years ago!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2005, 02:11:10 PM »
Why does everyone hate Waluigi so much? I think he fits in the group.
Hmm, there are characters I dislike, but can't think of anything now ._.
You just wasted previous seconds of your life if you read this signature which doesn't really contain anything interesting.

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2005, 03:08:02 PM »
I don't like anyone in baby form.  And Yoshi from Tetris Attack to present.  (I like Tetris Attack, but I liked Panel De Pon a lot more.  Oh, well, that's marketing.)

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 06:45:50 PM »
okkay....i think Yoshi is TERRIBLY ANNOYING! those horrible sounds he makes
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2005, 06:47:10 PM »
Topic has already been made.
I'm a horrible person.

Print