Print

Author Topic: Worst Moments In Mario History?  (Read 25798 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 09:50:47 PM »
Gameboy Micro games are just GBA games.

A bad moment in Mario history was when they didn't have enough time to put Luigi in SM64. >:(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 10:01:39 PM »
The Game Boy Micro is found easily.  Why, I just saw a few in Target the other day while I was buying ML: PiT. 
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 10:02:37 PM »
I have the famicom one :P.

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 10:14:45 PM »
It's been a decade since the N64, graphics should be a tad better. Or at least not worse.

You can practically hear the pixels in the NES games.

After 5 remakes it wouldn't kill Nintendo to make the screens a little bit bigger.

There's absolutly no reason for a smaller Gameboy. Unless emos need it to have it fit in their pant pockets.

Amd I am currently laughing at you for disagreeing with my opinions. This is a Mario forum. It's not politics kids.
Senior Mariology professor

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »
I think the way the characters, enemies, places, colors are all better in the Mario 64 remake.  I have never been a big fan of the game, and I prefer SMS far more then SM64.  As for Bowser Jr. he is fine, but unnecessary.  They should have just kept the original Koopalings!  (We had nothing againts them!)  What is the big hoopla over the Wii's name?  I like it because it has some meaning to it rather than the word Nintendo and them some numbers.

NES--Good name for starters.
SNES--Slightly better then the NES, so the name was good.
Nintendo 64--Doesn't really mean a lot.  Why put the numbers in?  It makes it sound like a prototype or something.
GameCube--You can play games and it is shaped like a cube.
Wii-Designed with everyone in mind so appropriatly named.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 11:58:38 PM »
It's been a decade since the N64, graphics should be a tad better. Or at least not worse.

Umm... have you SEEN what the Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 are capable of?  I'm pretty sure the graphics are getting better.  I don't really get the point you're trying to make.

You can practically hear the pixels in the NES games.

And it still looked about a lot better than the other systems at the time, and it came out in 1985 for God's sake.  And I'd much rather play a game that's fun and ugly than one that looks good but sucks.  Gameplay over graphics, kid. 

After 5 remakes it wouldn't kill Nintendo to make the screens a little bit bigger.

I want my Gameboy's portable, not minature TV sets.  Go buy a PSP if you want a huge, easy to break screen.

There's absolutly no reason for a smaller Gameboy. Unless emos need it to have it fit in their pant pockets.

The reason for a smaller Gameboy is to attract casual gamers that don't already own one, and want to be able to game on the go without carrying a bulkier handheld around.  So yeah, I guess it's for "emos" to have it comfortably fit in their pockets.  Becuase apparently the only people that want Gameboys listen to Dashboard Confessional and have long hair...

Amd I am currently laughing at you for disagreeing with my opinions. This is a Mario forum. It's not politics kids.

So... since we're not talking politics, I have to agree with all your opinions?  Hmm.... that's at least mildly retarded. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:03:17 AM by billy chilly »
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 12:00:18 AM »
Has anyone mentioned Mario Teaches Typing yet?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:02:19 AM by billy chilly »
Haters gonna hate

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 01:31:37 AM »
fuzzy,I think the 64 was added because of the 64 bit graphics,just like the XBox 360.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 02:13:42 AM »
fuzzy,I think the 64 was added because of the 64 bit graphics,just like the XBox 360.
Someone with a sassy spirit needs to sig this.  It's the real deal.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 09:14:15 AM »
Has anyone mentioned Mario Teaches Typing yet?

I actually have this game. >.>

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 09:23:12 AM »
Has it improved your typing?

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 10:06:38 AM »
!!!!???? mario teaches typing that is sad

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 12:20:43 PM »
Coming from the guy who puts no periods at the end of his sentences.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
........... there

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 12:29:12 PM »
..........there.

Print