Print

Author Topic: Sigh....Ultra Boots..  (Read 3565 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: June 24, 2007, 01:34:04 PM »
So yeah, I dusted off Paper Mario and I'm just about to start flower fields.... I feel like an idiot for not remembering, but where in God's name are the stupid ultra boots?!

I always remembered getting them with the ultra hammer (which I have) at LavaLava Island.... Where in the aitch-e-double-hockey-stick are they?!
Formerly quite reasonable.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »
They are inside the sewers, after you get the Ultra Hammer I think you can get them, I just don't remember where in the sewers they are, but I do know they are in the sewers.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »
But I checked every path in the sewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 01:58:00 PM »
Hmm, do you have Lakilester in your party yet? You need to use him to go over these spikes and into a pipe, then you go through the path with all the spinies to the UB.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
I thought you could get the boots before going to flower fields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 02:09:23 PM »
No, you get them around the middle of the chapter, but It's only optional.

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »
In order to get the Ultra Boots, you have to:
1: Go to Toad Town Tunnels via OUTSIDE pipe, and go down the hole.
2:Go right and surf with Sushie to the other side of the "lake". Go through the door.
3:Take Lakilester and go over the spikes to the pipe on the other side.
4:Get to the other side of the "maze" while fending off the Spinys.
5:Go across the room with the Dark Koopas to the other door.
6:Go up onto the spring and across the wall. Open the chest and you have the Ultra Boots!

PS: To get Lakilester, you have to go to Flower Fields and then go to the Sun Tower using the path with the Bubble Plant. Go back after talking to the Sun. Lakilester will show up.Then you get to fight, and afterwards, keep Lakilester as a Party Member. He is the last Party Member to join your team.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 10:31:22 AM by nodyarG »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Print