Print

Author Topic: Warp Whistle in 1-1, smb3?  (Read 3071 times)

« on: July 21, 2002, 08:42:40 PM »
My friend told me that there's actually a warp whistle in level 1-1...something about 44 coins, i'm not sure exactly...mario is like his entire life, so i'm pretty sure he's right, does anyone know about this?

if i had a signature, it would be here..too bad i don't.

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 08:48:13 PM »
44 coins sounds like something to do with the treasure ships.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 7/21/2002 7:48:33 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 08:50:58 PM »
yea i know, its also how you can get a p-wing from level 1-4..by the way, did anyone know that you can get a music box in level 5-1, and a jugem's cloud in 3-7?  cuz i did.  anyway, he also said it had to do with the pipe with the 3 in it, and the para goomba, and the para koopas, and some hidden block (not the white one)...but i'm not sure exactly how it works.  it's not in the strategy guide here, so if i figure it out i'll let you know.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 08:29:35 AM »
I know there IS a warp whistle in 1-1, but I can't remember how to get it... Something about a white block...I don't remember...

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 09:04:23 AM »
You can't run fast enough to get from the white block in 1-1 to the goal in time before you switch back to the foreground.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 09:06:43 AM »
You can't run fast enough to get from the white block in 1-1 to the goal in time before you switch back to the foreground.

Print