Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 75475 times)

« Reply #360 on: May 19, 2005, 12:37:33 PM »
Heh, cool, you guys were eating that while talking to me on the phone.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #361 on: May 19, 2005, 01:20:54 PM »
Hey, Watoad, I'll be at the Experience Music Project on Sunday at 10:15 AM!

Edited by - Suffix on 5/19/2005 2:57:57 PM

« Reply #362 on: May 19, 2005, 03:55:41 PM »
What is this topic all about? I know I have no part in it, but I'm a bit lazy to go and read through all the posts. Can someone summarize this thing for me, please?

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #363 on: May 19, 2005, 03:59:55 PM »
This thread is mainly about the TMK staff discussing their plans for E3. It's also a TMK Grand Event-like thing, though.

More importantly, Watoad, I'll be lunching at the Seattle Center @ 12:00.
It's the "Experience Music Project," not "Experimental Music Project," right?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #364 on: May 19, 2005, 04:18:39 PM »
I just thouht that I would put my 2 cents in. This is a really awesome opportunity you guy have. So, enjoy it. I'd love to go to E3, but it'd never happen.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2005, 09:18:46 PM »
You never know, KS, it could somehow.  Don't give up hope! (I know I won't)

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/19/2005 8:19:22 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #366 on: May 20, 2005, 05:14:46 AM »
Average amount of food eaten per day: 1 meal
Average amount of sleep per night: 3-4 hours
(less for me, because I'm, like, writing stuff for TMK)

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

« Reply #367 on: May 20, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
Seeing as you didn't call last night, try calling again later today. Any time before 11 is pretty much fine....Unless you're leaving today....

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #368 on: May 20, 2005, 04:03:15 PM »
Goodness sake. You're more concerned about him calling you than his personal health? That's selfish if I ever saw it.

« Reply #369 on: May 20, 2005, 08:16:58 PM »

...I don't have anything to say to that.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #370 on: May 21, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »
I'll start by saying that I have no idea what has been posted in this thread recently because my computer has been in the hands of MEGAߥTE, Lizard Dude, and Chupperson over the past few days, and I'm not doing any reading up right now. Luigison and I are here in our LA hotel room for the last few minutes, and we (well, I) just want to remind everyone to check GameSpot for the video that we (well, I) might have ended up in. Thanks!

~Watoad
~Luigison (well, me)

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #371 on: May 22, 2005, 12:39:50 AM »
I'm currently in a hotel in Flagstaff, AZ. I'm trying to get to #tmk on here.

E3 was awesome and I am still tired.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #372 on: May 22, 2005, 11:50:39 AM »
I've uploaded all the pictures I took to http://playnintendo.net/E3_2005/. After looking at them I realize I did not perform my role as a member of the media very well.  Next year I will get swag the first day then spend the remaining time on media.  I'll post more on E3 after I have some breakfast.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/22/2005 10:51:51 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #373 on: May 22, 2005, 12:22:43 PM »
The fast has been broken.

At E3 I learned a new meaning for WTD, "What To Do?".  I was overwelmed and poorly managed my time at the expo.

Since others have or will soon post E3 reports I will make a mostly nonE3 post for now:

Noteable Quotes:

Watoad: "Yea! I'm stupid."

DavidDayton:  I can't remember his exact wording, but he was very enthusiastic about a $20 fake US version Famicom.

Fifth:  "..."

Lizard Dude:  "I play DDR 'till I puke."

Chupperson Weird: "My mom's down stairs knitting."

Luigison: "May the dirt be with you."

Andrew: "I like beer."

Sapph: "Yeahhh."

Bob: "Bob does not exist."

Thanks to:

Watoad: for attempting to get nine DSes signed by Miyamoto.  He didn't get a chance to try his Japanese, but I applaud his effort.  I also thank him for the Namco press kit.

Drew: for being my co-pilot through the random generated roads of LA.  "We've seen that sign from four different angles."

Lizard Dude: for his mad DDR skills.  Woot!!!11

David: for media pass without which I would have got much more sleep, but not had nearly as much fun.

Fifth: for wearing Mario Cap.

Chup: for Mario Music I forgot/didn't have time to copy.

Luigison: for driving me "around" LA.  With only two to three hours of sleep per night everything seems to be in third person.

Bob:  for not existing.

Sorry:

To whoever forgot their DS flip-flops that I left in the room.

Lizard Dude: for being followed around the sound blitz of south hall by Luigison.

Luigison: for not following Lizard Dude to Namco or getting a Pac-Man t-shirt or Damacy (sic?) mouse pad there.  Nice "catch" Lizard Dude.

Sapph: for missing E3.

Bob: for not existing.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #374 on: May 22, 2005, 02:01:44 PM »
What? No thanks for Star Wars? :-( :-p

The flip-flops were Drew's.  He got them at one of Nintendo's parties in Panama City, Florida during spring break.

Print