Print

Author Topic: What's next from Nintendo?  (Read 2221 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: October 15, 2002, 05:33:34 AM »
The past year since the GameCube's launch has been very successful for Nintendo - with the releases of Super Mario Sunshine, StarFox Adventures, and Animal Crossing. The year 2003 will be good also when Metroid Prime and The Legend of Zelda are released...

But after that, what comes next? What will Nintendo's next big game/product be? There have been rumors of a Mario Kart game coming soon for GameCube, but information on that title is very scarce. Mario Golf and Mario Tennis are also heading for the 'Cube, but (again) not much information has been given about them.

I wonder what new tricks Nintendo has up its sleeve... Is it a new game thyat nobody's ever heard of? Is it an exciting new product? Whatever the case, Nintendo needs something new after these main titles (Metroid Prime, The Legend of Zelda) are finally released next year...
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 04:20:13 PM »
Yeah, Mario Golf and Mario Tennis are sure to come out.  Mario Kart should also be coming.  On Nintendo.com it say F-Zero is going to come out.  Pokemon Stadium (or other related games could come out).

I also remember reading (this may not be true) about another Super Smash Bros. and a Kirby game.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 07:03:54 PM »
I know there's going to be a Kirby GBA game.
I hope there's going to be another Smash Bros. game.
One with Krystal. I beg Nintendo. She must appear in more games.
Well, after Zelda, I know there's going to be that Namco Star Fox game...
I wonder if Krystal's going to be in there.
I know Miyamoto wants to make more Pikmin games.
I want Miyamoto to say "Ireru Krystal no naka de Star Fox Armada."
(That means "Put Krystal in Star Fox Armada.")

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 08:32:05 PM »
shut up.......:@

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 08:47:10 PM »
What is up with you?

That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 10:31:43 PM »
I have a great idea! As soon as Nintendo goes online, they could have these boards as their base! The first game could be called "This Topic's Already Been Done!"

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 11:51:04 PM »
What year do you live in? 1993?

That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2002, 01:32:30 PM »
That would be so awesome!

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #5:

[Suck compilation]

1.   You suck like a gay weasel.
2.   You suck like a very hungry infant.
3.   You suck so badly, your lips are chafed.
4.   You’re just a failure-fried pile of suck, with some Pity Sauce on the side, because the suck tastes so bad you have to dip it in something, and mustard doesn’t work in this world of metaphors.

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2002, 10:40:58 PM »
I live in 2002, how about you?

A few days before this topic was posted I posted the same topic by the name of "So What's Next?" I think that says enough.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2002, 11:02:31 PM »
I never saw it.

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

Print