Print

Author Topic: What would you do...  (Read 14688 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2009, 08:21:11 AM »
Weegee:

Ways the Internet Has Affected Me (ShadowBrain)
1) I feel an intermittent, crushing sense of obselecense, inadequacy, and normality, since I now have the ability to see that yes, someone has a computer with a touch screen and a holographic keyboard, yes, someone else can do that trick shot you just did with a basketball (and ten times better, and they sell coffee mugs based on the experience), and yes, there are about 1,000 other people who own that shirt you thought was one-of-a-kind. In other words, "ignorance is bliss" is a lot more credible.
2) Once-coveted publications such as Playboy have little to no value, besides portability.
3) I've become accustomed to rapid-fire news, which I can only presume has done a number on my attention span and empathy. I DON'T Tweet, have a cellphone, or utilize a social networking site, though.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »
I suppose it's worth mentioning that my project mark was 72%, deductions mainly due to a rather limited appendix and bibliograhy. That's fine by me, though. Many belated thanks for all you folks' input.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2010, 02:49:46 AM »
Post paper now so I may read it and determine whether your paper was graded properly.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »
What would I do?.....  Get out and do something.... 
I don't give a care...

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »
Post paper now so I may read it and determine whether your paper was graded properly.

Not with that attitude, I won't.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2010, 07:24:23 PM »
Do as I say or I will cut off your big toe.

I can assure you of that.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »
Do as I say or I will cut off your big toe.

I can assure you of that.

You just blew your chances.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print