Print

Author Topic: Wario's Grill.  (Read 25945 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 06:43:22 PM »
TC, please, if you don't like the story, leave. I'm not trying to be rude, and I'm all for constructive criticism, it's just so far you've only explained how much you dislike the idea.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 08:01:34 PM »
I'm really loving this story!  That Door Hating Mario is so funny.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 10:47:42 PM »
Normally I don't post in or care about FG&S (it was apparently another "Wario has rocks in his head" story, had to take a look for old times' sake) but MAN The Chef, do you do anything but bash people? Really, if you don't like the thread, leave it and quit whining. Sure it's been done before, but... it's the same with all types of media. Songs, movies, books, video games, if it's been done it'll be done again. Chill OUT.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 06:40:56 AM »
"Waluigi?" Wario looked at the busted bag. "N-no...............I broke you!"  That is gold!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 10:08:10 AM »
Yeah, I laughed out loud when I read that. Literally. "Door Hater" is also a phrase I shall use for the rest of my life, along with "boobage".
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 12:50:08 PM »
That last post I made wasn't meant to be anything more than a mere gag. The ":D" should've clued you guys in. :/

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »
No, the ";)" Let it away....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 03:31:39 PM »
Okay, on to the next chapter! I should have it up by tomorrow..........I'm still trying to think of where I should go with this..........and that's all I have to say about that.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
Oh man, the single brush part was the best, in my opinion.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 09:52:55 PM »
Yeah, when I read it myself, that made me lol a little.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2007, 02:43:01 PM »
I just don't see why people don't use just one brush for both of them.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 06:26:59 PM »
Chapter 3:

"Ah...........I think you might have killed him Mario."
Wario's face swelled up 3 sizes past normal. It looked as if he could pop at any minute.
"Mama Mia, the guy smells like raw hamburger meat! What did he-"
Luigi picked up the busted bag of hamburger meat and stared at the expiration date smacked right on the front of the package.
"Best if used by August 13, 1991."
Mario realized that Wario had gotten hungry after crying for an hour or so. He kicked Wario's lifeless body until it turned over to it's side. His overalls had snapped under the extreme pressure; it seemed as if Wario's weight had increased 10 fold since eating the disgusting meal.
"No wonder," Luigi explained. "This meats harder than a rock."
He poked a few leftovers that were still stuck to the bag.
"How can he live this way?" Mario bent down and put his finger againts Wario's neck.
"No pulse. I think we need to get him to a doctor."
Mario pulled Wario's body over his shoulder, stumbling under his huge weight. His I-Pod fell out of his pocket and on to the floor. Just then, Mario got an idea.
"Hehe," he mumbled to himself.

Luigi paced around the hallway of Wario's castle thinking to himself.
"Wonder where Waluigi is," he spoke out loud. "Guess he ran off."
He stepped down the stairs and tapped againts the walls with his fingers.
"This place kinda gives me the creeps. All these paintings............."
A few of them were just crummy renditions of what Wario called art: A photo of his ugly mug tapped over the Mona Lisa, Wario crossing the Delaware, done entirely out of crayon by Wario himself.
"Eghew. He calls that art?"
Luigi took a few more steps down the stairs until he reached the bottom.
"Lots of steps............." he said to himself. Luigi went to the garbage where Waluigi's note lay. He picked it it up out of the mess and read every sentence with clarity. He smirked, disgusted with Waluigi's attitude.
"What a jerk. Does he not know that Wario will die on his own?"
Luigi tossed the letter back into the garbage dump and walked a few steps backwards, as if he was going nowhere for no reason at all. He was in a trance of some sorts.
"Mmm............I guess seeing Wario's lifeless body like that kinda freaked me out. I better go back upstairs to see if he's okay."
Luigi began walking up the stairs again, when all of a sudden, his eye twitched. A bright but small light shone from inside a small crack in the wall.
"Eh? What have we here? I think I could fix this place up a bit and move in..........if Wario dies that is......"
He stared into the crack, yet the light prevented Luigi from seeing much of anything. His pupils shrank and his body jerked back.
"Bah. Forget it."
Luigi turned around, and as fate should have it, a small piece of hamburger meat lay at his feet. The meat was still hard, but slick enough to cause Luigi to loose his balace. His arms flew in all directions in an attempt to keep from falling over, but was in vain. Luigi flew head first into the cracked wall.
"GAGH!" he screamed in terror. The wall, which had been weakened by Lord know what, was crushed under Luigi's weight. Dirt and rocks fell upon Luigi, though not enogh to hurt him. The dust formed from the collision burned his eyes.
"Ow-I gotta get out of here," he cried. "I thought this dump was a castle, not a backwoods shack......"
He cleared the particles from his eyes and rubbed the dirt away so that he could see. The wall had collapsed to reveal a secret room of some sorts.
"Yikes. Since when does Wario ever need to keep secrets?"
He didn't pay attention to the obvious signs of creepiness: webs, insects, cracks and even a few bats. Luigi was still in a trance of some sort, and he didn't care what he had to do to find out more about the room.
"For some reason, I really don't care about the creepiness of this room. Something could lash out and maul me at any given second, but.........eh, who cares?"
Luigi noticed that the bright light he had seen earlier had vanished. The room was nothing but darkness. He walked even further into the passage way, only to find a locked door. A small but noticeable light shine from inside the knob's key-hole.
"Could this be the light? Is this why I'm in such a trance?"
Luigi looked around the room for something he could bust the door down with. A rather large axe slept in the corner of the room. Luigi brushed away the cobwebs and grabbed hold of the axe. With one mighty swing, he broke the lock in two. Luigi grasped the rusty knob with a firm grip................and it crumbled into dust. He pushed the door open and went inside...........

What's past the room Luigi has gone into? Keep reading...........

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:41:00 PM by PaperLuigi »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
Why did Mario use his thumb to check for a pulse?  He would've just felt his own pulse.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »
Just in case you guys wanna know, there's some what of a secret in the 3rd chapter. Can you guys find it?

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 10:47:17 AM »
Didn't Wario throw the note away in chapter 1? Or did Luigi throw somthing else away? O.o
Wheee...

Print