Print

Author Topic: Some Super Mario RPG Fan Music  (Read 3272 times)

« on: August 05, 2008, 03:50:37 AM »
So I created two Super Mario RPG remixes awhile ago but never got around to posting it, so here it goes:

I made two remixes of the first Smithy battle theme as well as the standard boss battle theme.  You can check them out (as well as my other game remixes) at my website here:

http://dotlumpia.com/edsed/music/game.html

I'd love to hear feedback, so please tell me what you think of them! :)
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
Those are EXCELLENT! Very nice, indeed.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »
Very cool, but I found the EarthBound songs to be the real gems of your page. :)

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:24:14 AM »
Ahh, I'm glad you like them :D

I figure since this is a Mario forum, you guys would be more interested/familiar with Mario remixes.. but I admittedly put a lot more work into (and am a bit more proud of) the Earthbound remixes I've created.

I've had a lot of free time lately though, so I'm interested in trying my hand at a more polished and well-thought-out Mario remix.  Are there any Mario songs in particular (preferably one of the more obscure/unique songs) that you guys would like to hear remixed?

I'll take some suggestions and hopefully whip up a song or two for you guys. :p
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:57:04 AM »
Anything from Super Mario Land.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »
Super Mario Land had some great music, especially world 2.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print