Print

Author Topic: LizCam Productions  (Read 40368 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2005, 03:07:39 PM »
Chariots of Fire

"That Mormon almost destroyed my left hand." ~TEM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 09:35:50 PM »
Brought to you by TEMCam productions

“I’m afraid to dukar tomorrow.

It’s just going to be a burger.” - LD

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2005, 06:48:08 PM »
ChupCam+Mic Productions!

Walking  in the Footsteps of Our Childhood

Song Concerning Deezer

"Hey, there’s that apple again." ~ TEM

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/9/2005 5:50:11 PM

That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2005, 06:51:09 PM »
Brought to you by TEMCam Productions, again

“I feel like I’m going to be pwned.” ~ Chupperson Weird

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2005, 07:24:31 PM »
Aaaaawwwwssssoooommme...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2005, 07:58:03 PM »
My feelings for the Song Concerning Deezer are best expressed in waka form.

Hearing a cuckoo cry,

I looked up in the direction

Whence the sound came:

What did I see?

Only the pale moon in the dawning sky.

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 10:16:13 PM »
Watoad: Perhaps you would enjoy the new video, Meet Us, if you haven't seen it.

Everyone: I'm going to make every movie posted here available from the first post so you will just have a list to choose from instead of searching the thread.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 11:11:44 PM »
CATS! Oh, and that's a really impressive church. It makes LCC look like a simple chapel.

Edited by - Suffix on 9/4/2005 10:18:12 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 11:19:49 PM »
Oh, thanks for the reminder, Lizard Dude! X_x

. . . wait, I have seen this before! Or I tried to watch it once, at least. The only Mac software I've come across that can play the .wmv format is Windows Media Player for Mac OS X, and it doesn't do the job very well, at least not on my machine. The audio is fine, but the video is so choppy that I have to guess what exactly is going on. So probably when I tried to watch it before, I foolishly got frustrated and stopped the movie early.

Even without much video, though, it's actually worth watching/listening to because the song is good, and your encouragement to keep going near the end was great. Also, I really like the music that plays during the credits; what is that?

The only comment I have about the visuals is about the dude sitting in the chair. I find it funny that he's even there, and he reminds of David for some reason.

As for "Walking in the Footsteps of Our Childhood," I was able to get it to play just fine, but I never remembered to come back here and leave any feedback. >_< That movie was a lot of fun! It made me wish that I were with you guys in OK, and I really liked the ending. I was glad to see more of Chup's neighborhood, too. Nice idea, filming outside like that. ;P

I don't have any recollection of "Song Concerning Deezer," so I need to listen to it again . . .

Nice jobs, TEM and guys. :)

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

TEM

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 11:31:20 PM »
Thank you very much! And the credits music is the Credits Theme from Sonic The Hedgehog 2(I think).

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2005, 12:23:07 AM »
The only Mac software I've come across that can play the .wmv format is Windows Media Player for Mac OS X, and it doesn't do the job very well, at least not on my machine.

Nope, the video quality is horrible on my machine, too. And I just got Panther. (Though, that has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to say that.)

Though, there are times when the video quality is nice, but that's usually when there isn't much movement of things. The audio is just fine, though.

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2005, 01:42:13 AM »
Wow, Lizard Dude, your videos are amazing!  I thought I was the only person who held the N64 controller like that.  Now I know I'm not so weird afterall.  I used my right midle finger to hit the Z button...you?

Edit - I just watched the video again, and, yes, you clearly hit the Z button with your right middle finger.  I wonder if Nintendo knew some players held the controller that way...

Edited by - Hirocon on 9/5/2005 12:44:25 AM

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2005, 02:20:03 AM »
w00t! Let's hear it for holding the N64 controller so that you can actually reach the L Button! (Yes, I use right-middle for Z.)

Dangnabbit, can someone tell me how to convert .wmv to DivX?

I finally watched Walking in the Footsteps of Our Childhood. I think, "Wow! A TMK movie that's not entirely humor-based - a refreshing change."

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/5/2005 1:48:52 AM

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2005, 05:22:29 PM »
TMPGEnc can convert WMV into AVI. When you set the compression settings, simply choose DivX as the codec. For audio you should probably choose MP3, as it's the most common audio codec in DivX videos.

Note: When you open the source video, you have to set it to show all files. It doesn't show them by default even though it recognizes them.

Edited by - goodie on 9/5/2005 4:26:08 PM

576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

TEM

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2005, 06:23:30 PM »
Why isn't S.T.I.D. up on here?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print