Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs dream/ You choose the ending!  (Read 26542 times)

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »
Really?  Aw man.  You can quit if you want to but I'd like if you kept going.  But if you really don't want to go on then maybe you could ask another good story writer if they want to finish the story and then send them a personal message of how you want it to end.  Your choice this time! ;)

*Gets popcorn* Anyone want some popcorn? It's buttered and salted!

What?  Really?  Gimme some!!!  I got candy and pop for everyone.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »
What type of candy? I'll only take liquorice if it's mango, apple, strawberry or raspberry. Ooh, gummy bears! *Stuffs several into mouth*

Nkek Wuusyh joo bar vomtaw roannnung. *Swallows gummi bears*

Oh, sorry- Make Yoshi do the mental training- that is, if you're still writing it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
I'm still writing. I'll go as long as I can. It's not that I don't want to, I'm just running out of ideas. It's just alot goin' on at one time, and I'd like to start a new story. Give me a while to come up with what to write next. I need a little rest.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2006, 05:13:47 PM »
Maybe I can help somehow?

« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2006, 06:32:31 PM »
Watcha got? I can use all the help I can get.

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2006, 11:02:33 PM »
I'm going to PM you. No need to let everyone else in on the secrets. *insert evil grin here*

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2006, 01:02:25 PM »
Okay, after the Matrix, the story will take a turn for the better. Other people will be able to write afterwords, and other ideas will come into play.

Yoshi prepared himself to travel into the mental version of the program. If he was going to take Subcon on, he had to become more aware of the Matrix.
"Sigh.....here I go," he thought. He sat down into the chair that put him into the program.
A bright light surrounded him and in no time, he was with Dei T, inside the edges of the Matrix.
"Yoshi, you must understand that Subcon is everywhere. He can find you even if your mind is cleared. Sit down, and relax."
Yoshi did as he was told. He shut his eyes, just for a moment, but when he opened them, he found himself in another dojo.
"What is this? I thought combat training was on a different program..."
Dei T. did not answer. He just stood there in the corner. Yoshi, of course, walked up to him.
"Die....die!!!" DT screamed. He turned around and threw a punch. It missed Yoshi, but only because he vanished.
DT came back up from the ground and began to run around the floorboard. Multiple DT's  held Yoshi in place. One of them dashed up and kicked him in the chest, it missed, just like before.
"After images," Yoshi thought. "They're not real, so they disappear before they land. Which one is the real one though?"
"Round and round I go! Which one's real, even I don't know."
Yoshi was attacked from all sides, each one going for his legs and arms. They all vanished. One last Dei T. dashed up and swung for his neck.
"Another fake?"
Yoshi was hit hard. He almost spit up blood, but before he could, he was tapped out.

"You know why the last one was real?" Dei T. asked.
"No...I don't."
"The other attacks were to your limbs and stomach. Vital parts, but not vatal if hit hard enough. Subcon is going for the kill. He will attack your head and neck."
Yoshi cried. "Why am I so weak?"
Dei T. laughed. "Because you are!"
He transformed into Subcon.
"No! Subcon!"
"No, Dei T. Remember what I told you? He feeds on that stuff. You must learn not only the world, but the master."
Yoshi picked himself up and replied, "I need to go back for more training. Lemme see the programs."

Combat

Acrobatics

Mental

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2006, 01:10:18 PM »
Mental. If by mental, brains, then mental. If mental by the other meaning, combat.

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2006, 09:25:02 PM »
Okay, everybody. Who would like to help me write this story? It's stress and toil for me and chemistry at the High School, so I'll have to put extra time towards that. I hope you guys have some great ideas. Don't let this story get weak! However, this doesn't mean I won't be doing work here too. Eventually I'll start writing again. Have fun!

EDIT: Okay, I do have one rule! Dei T. cannot be evil! I like him too much to be evil. So don't do it. Subcon can't be good either. But other then that, you can do whatever you want.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 09:27:27 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2006, 08:14:50 PM »
Sorry about your problems with high school.  I would like to help out but I have no ideas right now (too tired and lazy).  Maybe bumping it will get someone's attention though.  Good luck! *hand moves in slow motion towards the mouse, mouse pointer creeps down to the post button, finger strikes the mouse button and clicks! All happening in less than a second!!*
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:17:44 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 08:17:17 PM »
Mabey I'm just too lazy, 'cause I could write it now. Then again, I might mess it up, because I haven't thought about what to write.

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »
I've got time. I'll write this.

Yoshi picked himself off the floor and asked, "Mr. T.....take me back into the traing program. I must learn more of the world around me."
"Hmmmmm....Lord T. said. I understand that you are in a terrible pickel here. Cheating is highly againts the rules here in Subcon, but eh..what the heck. I can help you, my child."
"You can? How?"
"Indeed I can. However, it is only possible for me to do so much. I don't want Lizard Dude or another mod mad at me for cheating. It is looked down upon here in the Fungi Forums."
"Eh? What are you-"
"Nevermind. Listen to my every word. I know that your friends are in terrible danger. So I'm giving you a choice."
He held out his hands, and in each hand, was a pill. One Red. One Blue.
"I know what this is about Lord T. If I take the blue pill....."
"You can leave the story, wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. But if you take the red pill..."
"I must stay and fight. Not only for my friends, but for my own gains. That's selfish of me...it is."
"Think though...if you take the red pill, you can solve your problems. Wario can lose weight! Luigi can become tougher. Mario can become a better person. And D.K...can do whatever he wants."
Yoshi thought long and hard.
"What if I take no pill at all? I can't fight forever."
"Then you stay here....and can continue your struggle to become stronger. But if you take a pill, then I truely know you are devoted to your choice. Red...you want to become stronger. Blue...you wish for the safety of your friends. This is for keeps. After this, you can never go back."
The young dino held out his hands.
"I'll take the......"

Red

Blue

I needed this to help my story. I think it was getting worse, so I'm trying to fix it.

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2006, 10:09:06 PM »
Red.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
I'm not letting this story die. Just needed a few days of rest.

"I'll take the red pill. It's candy, right?"
Lord T. gave Yoshi a funny look. No one had ever asked him a stupid question like that before.
"No! I mean, no. No, it isn't. Why would you ask me something like that? It's a flippin' choice, not a sweet!"
"He he," Yoshi laughed. "I've always wanted to do that. I think your face is blushing red, T."
Lord T. looked down at his feet, finding humor in the situation. "It's just....nevermind."
He handed Yoshi the red pill. The young dino blushed a little.
"What now?" T. asked.
"Ummm, this might come as a shock to you, but....I've never taken medicine before. I have a pretty good virus-blocking system."
"Virus what? Wow, I didn't know you were so immature."
Yoshi growled at him. "I know what you're doing, you jerk. Tryin' to find my weak spots, aren't you? Just watch me swallow this pill"
"Okay, your funeral!"
Yoshi stuffed it down his mouth, and it wasn't lond before he was gagging.
"Ack! Aghckkkk!! Helck! Meackkk!!"
"Sigh, I always get this."
Lord T. raised his hand and put the pill through Yoshi's throat.
"Gasp! Why couldn't you have done that in the first place?"
"I dunno, I just like to see people choke!"
Yoshi got to his feet and growled again.
"Gaghh! You on gaurd old man? Take this!"
He threw a punch...and was blocked by Lord T.
"Lesson one! If you can't beat me, then you will never beat Subcon. Not in a million years. The first thing to do is to find peace with each other. You must respect me."
Yoshi backed down and sat in a criss-cross position.
"I took the red pill........train me, Lord T."
"A wise choice, young one."
They trained for hours on end. Finally, Yoshi was ready.

"That was very wonderful Yoshi. You are my greatest pupil. I believe you are ready to take down Subcon once and for all!"
Yoshi put on his sunglasses and black coat.
"There is no spoon," he said.
"Very good......you know, I've watched that movie 50 times, and I still don't know what that means."
"Beats me," Yoshi replied.
"Whatever.......here, I need you to find some sort of location to put you in. Pick one, I don't care."
"Hmmmmmmm," Yoshi sighed. "Can I let bigluigifan or YR do it for me? I'll mess it up, I bet."
"Go for it," T. said. "Whoever those guys you speak of are."
"Okay, you guys! Help me out!"

Shoul he go to......

Thug central?
The Deli?
Matrix Inn?

Choose wisely, because this really effects what happens!

« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2006, 08:02:05 AM »
oh! oh! oh!

The Deli

;) hope for the best
Wheee...

Print