Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120790 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #465 on: July 11, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »
Chapter Ten - Rotten Yoshi Egg
It was a gorgeous morning to be walking to school. Ted smiled and faced the sun in delight. Things were good now, because his life was back to normal. He didn't care if some of his old friends happen to smoke. He was completely off the hook except for a few junior janitor duties. He felt like skipping all the way to school.

"Hey It's the stupid sophomore," yelled Fuzzy as he jumped out of a tree onto the ground.

"Fuzzy," Ted exclaimed, "haven't seen you since the first day of school!"

"Well DUH," he shouted, "speaking of school. I'll RACE you too it!"

"No, that's a dumb first grader thing," Ted groaned.

"SCAREDY CAT," Fuzzy yelled.

Ted smiled at Fuzzy and replied, "Oh what the heck! Last one there is a rotten Yoshi egg."

Fuzzy dashed off as fast as a kid his size could manage, while Ted sprinted at top speed. He felt like he was in Mushroom Elementary again. Ted was blocks ahead of him, and then thought of what it would be like when you're that age. He pulled back and let Fuzzy go ahead of him, pretending that he had hurt his ankle.

"Ha ha, you're like a slug," Fuzzy laughed.

A few minutes later, Fuzzy finally reached the side of the school and hit it trimuphantly.

"In your face, ugly butt," he screamed.

"I get a rematch tommorow," Ted chuckled.

"Don't count on winning, slow poke," Fuzzy exclaimed.

Ted laughed as he entered the school. He strolled through the halls reminicing on how well things had turned up from his long plan to avoid punishment. When he reached his locker he stuffed his backpack in, and pulled some books out just like any morning, and as he slammed it shut he noticed Sushie Boy standing there.

"AH," Ted yelled, scared by the sudden appearance of the foreign exchange student.

"HEY YOU STONER BOY," Sushie Boy yelled.

"What," Ted whispered in confusion, "I'm no stoner."

"WHOLE SCHOOL SAY SO," he said in a loud foreign accent, "YOU ADMIT IN CLASS!"

Ted thought back to yesterday. He thought to when he had walked into the Foundations of Economics room pretending that he had bee caught with cigarettes. Maybe not the smartest move.

"Dangit," Ted yelled out loud.

He ran off, leaving Sushie Boy confused. He ran through the halls looking for one of his friends. He saw Lou standing off to the side with Mage. As he approached, Mage walked away in disgust, but Lou stayed of course.

"Lou, did anyone tell you that I smoke," Ted asked.

"Oh yeah," Lou replied, "the whole school knows. How could you, man?"

"I DON'T," Ted yelled, and then he explained the whole story.

Twenty minutes later, Lou stood there stunned, mouth open, and said, "Does this have anything to do with kabobs?"

"NO," Ted screamed.

"Ohhhhh, it all makes sense now," Lou replied, "I'm not really suprised that Thrasher and Jay Man smoke. They've been acting a lot different lately. Last year, they wouldn't have hated you for talking to preps."

"That's true," Ted noticed.

"But you can't quit Poison Mushroom Academy," Lou pressed, "you guys were going to go big!"

"I'm not working with those two smokers," Ted replied, "besides my reputation is ruined now. Now I look like a junkie!"

"Being a junior janitor won't help either."

"Oh shut up!"
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #466 on: July 11, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
Junkie and being a janitor. I gotta see the next chap.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #467 on: July 11, 2006, 10:33:12 PM »
Now Ted has to clear his name! How will ted escape out of a hole he created? find out next!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #468 on: July 12, 2006, 12:45:32 AM »
*eats a chocolate kabob*

Keep writing! I know I shouldn't talk with my mouth full, but... I just finished. :D

*eats a chicken kabob*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #469 on: July 12, 2006, 07:20:36 AM »
I was going to say chocolate kabob earlier, but I'll stick with this *eats a choco-variety ice cream kabob* Taste the chocolate, choc. chips, brownie, choc. ice cream cake, fudge, and choc. syrup!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:22:42 AM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #470 on: July 12, 2006, 10:27:11 AM »
This kabob joke is getting out of hand. Oh well. *eats a kabob made of fries*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #471 on: July 12, 2006, 10:46:19 AM »
*eats a Nega-kabob* Uh-oh... *morphs into Fehc Eht* Me not like story. It am worst story ever written. Me not care about Ted's next move.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #472 on: July 12, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »
Messages sure spread quickly in Fungi High.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #473 on: July 12, 2006, 11:58:35 AM »
yeah, this story is popular *takes a bite out of the pudding cup kabob*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #474 on: July 12, 2006, 01:33:10 PM »
*takes a bite out of shoe kabob*

It's really chewy...
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #475 on: July 12, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »
More like shoey. XD XD XD *laughs at own joke*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #476 on: July 14, 2006, 04:39:35 PM »
Ha. I'm watching the Simpsons, and there's kabobs in this episode.

Anyways, almost done with Chapter Eleven. Should have it done by around 9 or 10 tonight. It involves Ted trying to get his reputation back, and Cheffers returns with more of a role.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #477 on: July 14, 2006, 09:13:15 PM »
Chapter Eleven - Behind the Sneeze Guard
Ted needed help to get his reputation back. He needed to go to someone with book and street smarts. He needed to go to someone with honor, dignity, and pride. He needed someone like...

"Cheffers," Ted said from across the sneeze guard, "I need help."

"I'm here to help the hungry children," he replied, "come on around."

Ted ran around and back behind the sneeze guard and sat down across from Cheffers.

"What'cha need, boy," Cheffers asked.

Ted explained the whole thing right up until how he needed to get his reputation back.

"You need yo reputation back," he yelled, "that's what I'm born to do! Bring back reputations!"

"Really?"

"Really really," Cheffers exclaimed, "now, how are we going to do this? You in sports?"

"Yeah," Ted replied casually, "I do wrestling. Last year I went state."

"State? That all you can do?"

"Well it is pretty impressive."

"I'm going to make you so impressive that ladies will be throwin' their numbers at you," Cheffers laughed.

"How?"

"Come with me," Cheffers said, and motioned torwards a freezer in the back.

Ted walked in, followed by the large chef. There was a frozen turkey hanging from the cieling. Ted stared at it in confusion.

"This begins your training," Cheffers exclaimed.

"Training?" Ted asked.

"You know it," Cheffers yelled, "we're going to make you the burliest wrestler known to Fungi High. No go and punch that turkey a bit."

He threw Ted a few boxing gloves.

He slipped them on, confused, and waddled up to the frozen turkey. He muttered, "You mean, like a punching bag?"

"Yeah," Cheffers said, "couldn't afford a real one."

Ted lifted his fist half heartedly, and started hitting it softly.

"C'mon boy," Cheffer shouted, "put some muscle into it!"

"Okay," Ted said.

He wasn't much of a violent person, but he imagined the turkey as Thrasher's head. It was a mean idea. But he needed a reason to hurt this turkey. Ted drew back his fist and thrusted it forward at inhumane speeds. The turkey flew off the string it was on, and flew against the wall, shattering into a thousand pieces.

"I feel like Rocky himself," Ted exclaimed.

"There you go, boy," Cheffers exclaimed, "now use that kind of strength in your wrestling match! Now twenty push-ups!"

"You reward me with push-ups?" Ted asked, bewildered.

"Hey! In 1977, when I was a young boy, I'd do anything for twenty push-ups," Cheffers laughed.

"Sure, whatever," Ted said.

This was the beggining of the buffing of Ted. He felt like Cheffers was going to make this a very good wrestling year.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #478 on: July 14, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »
I think it is funny that you make The Chef an adult, and a real chef, for that matter.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #479 on: July 14, 2006, 09:30:11 PM »
A BUFF Ted? Can't wait!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print