Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96803 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »
Yes, I play my N64. Yes, I used those pliers to make the hat--I started with a hat with one of those annoying logos on it (I forgot what it said because, well, I don't really care what ag company is giving free hats to people). I pulled out the threads what made up the logo until there was enough off that nothing but the M would be visible. I used a compass (geometry-type one) to make a faint outline of a circle with a diameter of 2 1/2 inches on a white shirt that doesn't fit me and never got moved from my closet to the massive pile of trash bags full of clothes that are supposed to go to goodwill but never make it out of the storage room. I sew the white circle on and look in my closet for an unused red shirt. I see none so I check the goodwill mountain for one. Sure enough, it's right at the top of the first bag. So ding, I'm done. I could use it on Halloween or something else.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:36 PM »
I started real art class today, so, I guess I can scan some of my work.  I just drew on my book cover too, this Jefferson Airplane theme.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 08:24:57 PM »
Drew a new picture earlier. This is called "Mario's Predicament".

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »
For some reason, I really like Vivian's hair in that drawing. Maybe it's because it reminds me of Dairy Queen...
The best thing about it for me, though, was that I'm doing another run-through of Paper Mario, and today I saw the virtual equivalent of that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 12:12:21 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 12:15:26 AM »
Hehe. I just finished beating the Shadow Queen again. Paper Mario's an awesome game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 02:45:04 PM »
I sold my N64 :(, I am a fool.....
I only watch [adult swim]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 05:07:22 PM »
What's that have to do with anything?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 06:35:24 PM »
Feel the happiness.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 04:12:21 PM »
That is the most awsome picture ive ever seen.

Now all you need is a little photoshop.

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »
Hey! It's Kiss the Puppy! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 09:01:58 PM »

Kaptain K. Rool, from Donkey Kong Country 2. Man that was an awesome game.

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 11:10:27 AM »
No kidding.  I loved the pirate theme, fast-moving action, barrel cannon challenges, animal buddies, rollercoaster races, the sword boss Kleever, secret levels, and sweet music.  I think I beat that game at least 3 or 4 times.  If there was sequel to that game that played just like it, I would get it right away.  I hope that it will be exactly the same on the virtual console.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 03:55:38 PM »
Uh, haven't you ever heard of Donkey Kong Country 3?

PS: Isn't this kinda off-topic?

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 08:11:59 PM »
Yes and yes.  I own all 3 of the DKCs and DKC2 is my favorite.  I meant that I want a sequel that "feels" just like 2 and has Diddy and Dixie but new levels and bosses.  DKC2: The Lost Levels!

Back to the museum!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 08:44:26 PM »
Yeah, like how about actually commenting on the picture I drew and colored without simply focusing on the subject matter?

Print