Print

Author Topic: SSBB: Yoshi's Island, Rainbow Ride returning in Brawl  (Read 21057 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
The DK Rap is seemingly absent from Brawl
Nope, it's back.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »
Saffron City? What did that look like?

That garage-like thing at the top of the Silph building is full of Pokémon that don't come out of Pokéballs (except Chansey).

Great stage. It even featured the old slogan (kinda) from before they realized that the anime didn't really reflect it all and they changed it to, "Gotta save all the gyms from burning down!"

Nope, it's back.
Is it? Oh well, this time I can make the song never play rather than make the stage never be randomly chosen.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
Wow, battling on top of the Silph Co. tower. I like it!

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »
Great stage. It even featured the old slogan (kinda) from before they realized that the anime didn't really reflect it all and they changed it to, "Gotta save all the gyms from burning down!"

Lol! When did they change it to that?
* Toad hasn't watched the anime since the first generation ended.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »
They didn't--I was making fun of how Ash never wins any battles and almost always "earns" his badges by saving the gyms from Team Rocket. At least, that's how it was in the first season. He never caught anything, he let his best Pokémon go or stay with someone else (he even tried to release Pikachu once, WTD?), and just sucked overall. From what I hear, he still does. He wishes that everyone who mistakes RED for him were right.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
I never thought the DK Rap was that bad.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »
DK Rap is awesome to the max.

and

Suffix is a n00b.

and

THAT PIKACHU'S A MADMAN!

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »
The fact that other people don't remember stuff about SSB baffles me, only because it's all I had to play in terms of smash bros, so each stage and character is very clear in my mind. I can even run through Fox's Break The Targets routine in my head right now!

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »
Please tell me you later went on to play hundreds of hours of Melee. :S

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »
Nah. The select few people I know with a Gamecube don't have Melee.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 05:33:03 PM »
I only know 2 people with GameCubes, but one of them traded it in and used the money to buy a Xbox 360 a few weeks ago.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
Do you realize what you've done, bobman37? If you at all found even an iota of fun in Super Smash Bros. on N64, you have deprived yourself of probably the greatest console experience anyone's ever made. I'd trade anything I've ever done on 360, including all the Guitar Band stuff, if it were a choice between that and Melee.

P.S. Who the hell owns a Cube and not Melee? Retards, that's who.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »
Does anybody miss Board the Platforms? I don't really, just wondering...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »
I'd rather have Board the Platforms come back than have the five Target Smash courses for each character.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »
THAT PIKACHU'S A MADMAN!

Well what would you do with 5 seconds left?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print