Print

Author Topic: Will Mario ever appear at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade?  (Read 37909 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 09:26:32 PM »
I thought it was both?

Pikachu has got to go because Pokemon is stupid.

You have got to go because You are stupid.

I don't know why Nintendo never wants to give Mario an appearence at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade giving it to Pikaturd every year.

It's because they hate you.

What do you guys think?

I think a lot of things.

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 09:41:58 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »
I thought it was both?

It's because they hate you.

I think a lot of things.

DO YOU HAVE TO BE INSULTING TO ME!!!  YOU BETTER WATCH OUT WHO YOU CALL STUPID YOU JERK!!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:28:29 PM by edward1978 »

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 10:27:58 PM »
I think you should follow your own advice, kiddo.

EDIT: edward1978 edited his post so now mine looks really out of place. Basically he called Chef stupid and then told him to "watch out who you call stupid." lol
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:45:06 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »
Hi antihack.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

edward1978

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 11:52:08 PM »
I think you should follow your own advice, kiddo.

EDIT: edward1978 edited his post so now mine looks really out of place. Basically he called Chef stupid and then told him to "watch out who you call stupid." lol

What Chef posted in his reply is downright insulting, saying that I have to go because i'm stupid, and to say that they hate me is absoutely degrading.  Now I don't say anything insulting to anybody on this board, and I ask that you guys to treat me with the same respect the way I treat you.

Now let's all get back to the subject of seeing Mario at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 12:15:33 AM »
Nobody has seen Mario at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 12:32:37 AM »
What Chef posted in his reply is downright insulting, saying that I have to go because i'm stupid, and to say that they hate me is absoutely degrading. 

You can't just waltz into a room, call something stupid without giving a valid reason and not expect someone to tell you you're an idiot. Chef was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Sorry. 

Also, if you actually believe anyone on this board legitimately hates you, you need to leave immediately.

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 12:36:17 AM »
I was going to post a joke image, but I noticed that Raccoon Mario is strangly fitting for a balloon.

VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

edward1978

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 01:27:53 AM »
You can't just waltz into a room, call something stupid without giving a valid reason and not expect someone to tell you you're an idiot. Chef was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Sorry. 

Also, if you actually believe anyone on this board legitimately hates you, you need to leave immediately.

No he wasn't giving me a taste of my own medicine and you know it!  You better get you facts straight buddy.

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 01:42:11 AM »
So wait, you didn't just call for the removal of Pokémon from the Thanksgiving parade on the grounds that you think it's stupid?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 01:44:19 AM »
Pikachu has got to go because Pokemon is stupid.

Notice a similarity, edward?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 01:53:59 AM »

Maybe Pikachu should get gone after all, there are clearly other takers much more qualified for this line of work
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

edward1978

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 02:48:51 AM »
Pokemon is a franchise, HELLO!  The characters are not real.

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 02:58:06 AM »
Whoa, no way?

Print