Print

Author Topic: Will Mario ever appear at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade?  (Read 37900 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 03:10:23 AM »
I'm convinced that the platypus is a real one. It's a mammal that lays eggs, it's really funny looking and has a ridiculous name, and even packs some poison. Even if it's not poison-type, every pokémon  can learn Toxic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 03:54:16 AM »
I would be fine with Pikachu being replaced only if it is by a giant replica of Shigeru Miyamoto's head that fires lasers at onlookers and spurts out new Mario titles from its mouth.

You're all welcome.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 11:02:06 AM »
I would be fine with Pikachu being replaced only if it is by a giant replica of Shigeru Miyamoto's head that fires lasers at onlookers and spurts out new Mario titles from its mouth.

You're all welcome.

Now that would be something now wouldn't it.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
Now it would now.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »
Now now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 12:48:43 PM »
Now that would be something now wouldn't it.

No it wouldn't now.

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 12:58:42 PM »
Now

Inb4 "N"
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
Ow, owwwwwww!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
Sticking to convictions is a virtue, kinda

The Spanish Inquisition was good at that.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 03:42:25 PM »
What Chef posted in his reply is downright insulting, saying that I have to go because i'm stupid, and to say that they hate me is absoutely degrading.  Now I don't say anything insulting to anybody on this board, and I ask that you guys to treat me with the same respect the way I treat you.

Why do you think he has the name Simon Cowell under his username? Not to apologize for him, but being sensitive on the internet is likely to lead you to more strife than it's worth.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »
It says "Simon Cowell" under my username because I am in fact Simon Cowell.

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 07:10:39 PM »
Word has it Mario will be appearing at another kind of parade.

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2012, 09:43:36 PM »
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 11:02:02 PM »

You're all welcome.

Sorry I'm a little late to reply to this, but...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU</a>
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 12:03:50 AM »
Why are you celebrating? It hasn't actually happened yet.

Print