Print

Author Topic: Mystery of N&B.....Solved???  (Read 2768 times)

« on: June 21, 2004, 01:07:48 PM »
As most people may know, in the boss level of Mario Zone (Lego level) in SML2, there is a weird "N&B" on one of the blocks. What does it mean? No one really knows (save the game designers). I think I may have solved it. Browsing through the credits section of TMK, I came upon something interesting. Two names that were right next to each other, one after the other one in the list. They were:

Yuka Nakata
Dayv Brooks

N&B. Right there on the list. This could be the answer to the mystery! Comments, anyone?

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 01:29:29 PM »
Thanks! Many a night I've spent struggling to fall asleep trying to solve that mystery.

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 04:54:54 PM »
I highly doubt this hypothesis and dismiss it as coincidence. It would seem much more plausible if the N and B names were alone under their own credit heading, but they are just two people in the special thanks.

Furthermore, didn't Deezer already solve this mystery in an older thread about just this? It had to do with black and white said in other languages.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 06:58:13 PM »
It was a theory... I don't remember a definite answer.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 08:07:25 PM »
Sounds like a case for Unsolved Mysteries. Who here watches that show? I love it! It's so creepy. Narrator: This unusual N&B puzzles all of the world. Join me for another episode of Unsolved Mysteries. *Unsolved Mysteries theme plays*
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 09:49:30 PM »
That was another one of those things I didn't look at  twice because I couldn't care less about subliminal messages in games.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 08:00:37 AM »
I don't think it's the black and white thing. It seems pointless and besides, no other game has this.
I say this is the best theory so far.

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 07:13:38 PM »
I love Unsolved Mysteries. The sad thing, is, though, they only play it on Lifetime: Televison for Women. They have really weird (at least to me) commercials. I mean, True or False: A vein removal cream commercial should have before and after pictures. Ewwwwwwwwww....

Don''t you just hate puns? They''re not punny at all.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 10:35:55 PM »
Those commercials are weird to everyone. I can think of far worse ones than the one you cited, however.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 10:56:54 PM »
Hey chupperson dog is' me ggggggggggggggggdssfghgfbgfhy

-----------------

Monkey''''s RULE!!

-----------------
Monkey''''s RULE!!

Print