Print

Author Topic: SM64 (not DS)  (Read 2845 times)

Sqrt2

« on: April 18, 2005, 06:28:14 AM »
I am stuck on the 4th star on Shifting Sand Land (Stand tall on the four pillars or something like that). I can get on top of all the pillars but nothing happens.

The definition of mixed emotions - Watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new car.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 11:39:33 AM »
Hmm, all I can think of is you're not standing on all of them long enough.  Try completely stopping on all of them.  if you're on the turtle shell, hop when you reach the top.  Then the top of the pyramid should open.  It's hard to remember since I haven't played it in so long.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 11:44:05 AM »
I don't think it matters how long you stay on the top of the pillars, but I always use the shell and ride most of the way back down the pillars.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 05:17:35 PM »
Yes, the top of the pyramid explodes, revealing a hole. Once you get inside the hole, wait for the elevator to stop lowering. Follow the passage to fight Eyerok. Avoid the hands until the eyes show and attack the eye.

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print