Poll

What Nintendo consoles do you have? (Or had)

NES
SNES
GameBoy(any type)
VirtualBoy
N64
GameBoy Color(any type)
GameBoy Advance(any type)
GameCube
Nintendo DS
Print

Author Topic: Nintendo consoles you have?(POLL)  (Read 6412 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 11:21:09 PM »
I don't know what's wrong with my Gamecube. It's always having problems reading discs and always having errors that require pushing the power button...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 11:27:50 PM »
Is it placed on the floor?

Everyone seems to have that problem....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 11:36:45 PM »
No. It's on a decent-heighted shelf.
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 09:11:25 AM »
Mine once had a problem where it kept skipping and would turn on with the message "No Disk". I cleaned the disc and huzzah! It worked!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 08:40:04 PM »
It always fixes when I open and close it a few times. It doesn't bother me really, since I'm giving away my GameCube when I get a Revolution.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 10:01:44 AM »
Heres a funny story you won't bellive...

Once, my little brother got mad at me and threw my gamecube at me. It hit the ground hard, and broke off alot of the exterier parts. Some how, it still works perfectly. Doesn't even skip. I guess that just gos to show that Nintendo consoles are very durable. Just like the DS. Heck, I remember someone saying they threw their DS at the wall once out of anger, and it only put a small scratch on it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 07:24:08 PM »
Once, I was taking groceries or something into the house, and I dropped my DS. On the sidewalk. And I'm pretty tall. My dad said, "There goes another one," and kept walking into the house. I said, "Come on dad, it's not a PSP," and checked it. It was unphased and worked perfectly.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 10:13:05 AM »
hmmmmm. i wont settle for a regular nintendo ds....i want a PINK ONE IMPORTED FROM JAPAN BUT ITS 179.00. I dont have that much money. im a pink/peach fanatic
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 02:06:16 PM »
I like my DS. Got it used for $120, My own money. It's plain silver and I like it that way.I put a SoBe Green Tea thingy (the 2 lizards in a yin yang) above the Nintendo logo on the outside to make it look cool. It does look cool.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 02:10:37 PM »
I payed $168.00, but it came with SM64DS, and with my own money, I have multiple scratches on it (Not my fault.) one almost invisible, but large still, one slightly more visible, but a tad smaller, another in the ctop left corner, visible by all standards, but still small. I'm pretty sure that isn't very lucky.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 04:37:18 PM »
If the scratches aren't on the screen (which you can't really prevent unless you spend more money for the PSP) then I don't care.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 10:36:16 AM »
I had all excet for the virtual boy
SIG VIOLATOR

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 12:45:30 PM »
I have all except VB. I play my NES most out of all of them.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2005, 05:03:24 PM »
i think i'll start saving 4 a pink ds.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 07:52:23 PM »
Never had a Virtual boy....  I'm so ashamed!-_-
I only watch [adult swim]

Print