Print

Author Topic: Daisy Had Plastic Surgery?  (Read 9981 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 04:57:45 PM »
"Plastic Surgery" make me think of a little kid sewing together a borken plastic toy.

Edit: I refuse to edit the above message on the grounds that it is so funny.

Edited by - Luigison on 8/3/2005 4:06:52 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 07:39:58 PM »
But like i said,her head is super huge.Theres also some dinfrences in her clothes.She has a difrent crown a difrent dress,you know some more minor difrences

~ " " ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/10/2005 1:25:50 PM
One line signatures only, please.

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 10:20:08 PM »
There's the key word, "minor" not major. It's not like they changed her hair color, her skin color, and her shape.

And what's up with that huge signature? It takes up more than half the page.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 11:41:46 PM »
Well Daisy is becoming more of a tomboy. Listen to her voice in MP6

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
I think Daisy's fine. Don't fix what's not borken.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 02:53:35 PM »
Wapeach, is that your sig? It's crazy long.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2005, 02:57:22 PM »
Yeah, Try to keep it up to 2 lines.

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2005, 06:15:02 PM »
Really, that's WAY too long. Whittle it down a bit to, like, three or less lines. Seriously.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 06:18:47 PM »
Ok guys,i'll shorten it
One line signatures only, please.

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2005, 06:39:30 PM »
On the topic of Daisy, when she taunts in Mario Power Tennis, what exactly is she doing? To me, it looks like she's pulling up her shorts. Are they too big for her?
Slap-Worthy!

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2005, 07:41:47 PM »
Wapeach?  Alright, more Wa- names!  Woo!

If there was a Wawario would he be good or even worse than Wario? (not a sig... yet)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2005, 10:53:34 PM »
I think I'll put a pointless post here and edit it so you'd think it was a double post, and then make no mention of it in the next post of mine. *shifts eyes suspiciously*

Edited by - Markio on 8/4/2005 9:55:00 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2005, 10:53:50 PM »
Shouldn't Wario's name be Wamario?

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2005, 01:51:18 PM »
I wish there was a WaDonkey Kong.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2005, 10:02:28 PM »
The weird world of Wa.  Come on, they could have named Waluigi something better than that!  I mean honestly!  But yeah.  Daisy is trying to find her inner, and apparently outter, self".  I'm a tom boy!  Wait no, I wear a pink crown!  I don't want the pink crown!  Wait I want the pink crown!"  She's a confused lady.

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print