Print

Author Topic: ..................................................................................??  (Read 3017 times)

« on: June 04, 2002, 10:00:02 PM »
............................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................... ........................................this topic is pointless don't you agree?

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 10:03:45 PM »
i will admit i have pointless topics!!!ok?

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 10:14:09 PM »
who remembers the 80's?the mario and zelda cartoons?anybody remember?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2002, 07:05:04 AM »
You mean the Super Mario Bros. Super Show/Legend of Zelda cartoons? Yes... I have 2 episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show on video: Mario's Magic Carpet, and Butch Mario & the Luigi Kid. I wish to get an episode of the Legend of Zelda cartoon, cause I don't remember that series very well...

I liked the original Mario cartoons a lot better than the crappy Super Mario World cartoons...the Mario World cartoons were too childish.

Remember the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon?
I also liked that one!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 04:37:23 PM »
I have two SMB3 cartoons on real tape: Misadventures in Babysitting & Super Koopa.

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 06:35:40 PM »
i taped alot of the mario cartoons and some of the zelda cartoons when they were on t.v. i remember those shows very well.

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2002, 06:45:18 PM »
I have four videos of The Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Butch Mario and the Luigi Kid, King Mario of Cramilot (I think I mispelled that), The Great BMX Race, and Mario Meets Koopzilla. Also, I remember seeing some SMB3 and SMW episodes in the early 90's (I personally didn't like Super Koopa in SMB3 and thought Yoshi was a wuss in-what was it? Either Super Mario All-Stars (was that a show then?) or Super Mario World).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 6/5/2002 5:51:05 PM

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2002, 06:45:18 PM »
i remeber mario cartoons,i used to watch them alot. i wish i could see them again.
please read my mario cartoon video topic

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2002, 09:34:45 PM »
He he he... I have a bunch (atleast all the ones you named) of all the cartoonson my hard drive, from all the series'...and all the zelda ones, too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2002, 05:29:38 PM »
i want the mario cartoons,ALL of them! i searched all the forums i couldnt find that topic. could you give me all the mario episodes you have? please!

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2002, 06:14:05 PM »
go here (http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=64546&forum_id=500&Topic_Title=get+the+mario+and+zelda+cartoons+FREE%21%21%21%21&forum_title=General+Mario+chat&M=1&S=True) and follow the instructions, please. it should be at the top of the general mario chat list newayz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2002, 06:31:18 PM »
ok i did it

Print