Print

Author Topic: What does your "User Name" mean?  (Read 12241 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »
My user name is when Mallow, the dude in Super Mario RPG found a metal cap and turned into: metalmallow! Not that creative, but oh well. Anyways I'm a new and I already know how to edit posts, but considering the other people who were here earlier they said it started a VERY big flame war, so I won't (mabye)

I don''t have a problem with this world. It''s the world that has a problem with me.

~Shrek
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2003, 11:19:58 PM »
Golly, haven't been here in a while, but I thought I'd give the old board a post or two! :) My user name is two different names put together. Obviously! Anyway, Lola is the name of the main character, at least one of them, in the stories that I write. Lola, is me, therefore, my name being Lola. Prue is Lola's last name. (D-uh!) Anyway, Prue comes from that "famous" WB show Charmed. Prue being my favorite character on the show became Lola's last name. And that, my friends, is how the name Lola Prue began.

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 09:43:23 PM »
Yuck I hate Charmed!(Sorry had to say that)

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2003, 09:49:54 PM »
That's okay. I haven't seen that show in AGES! So I think I've missed A LOT! Oh well! :)
I like cheese!

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2003, 11:29:35 PM »
  My name "master of time" was just an easy name to type real quickly. it also has to do with the ledgend of zelda you know"hero of time" link the hero of time. my sig(signature)says it all. my past username mr. saturn is because no one had an earthbound related name! so I was like, what the hell. nuff said

the hero of time

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2003, 01:53:09 PM »
I have had many names on this forum.begining with marioman333.i made this name beacause i like mario and mario is the man,next to luigi.the 333 just popped into my head.next came BooBuddy(my current name)who origenated from those funny little boo buddys in SMW.soon DarkYoshi came into the picture.DarkYoshi had a very stern type personality.finnaly(of all the names I can remember)Grim.Grim had a nack for writing on Story Boards.as you can see,all my little charactors have their own personality.Hmm...I'll post more if i remember any more.

Boo:BOOO!!BOOO!!ARE YOU SCARED YET?
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2003, 10:42:24 PM »
Hmmmmm......what could my username name POSSIBLY mean?..............Even I'm stumped!

(no, I DON'T live for money, it's just a name i came up with while I was saving up for my TV)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2003, 10:42:32 PM »
Hmmmmm......what could my username name POSSIBLY mean?..............Even I'm stumped!

(no, I DON'T live for money, it's just a name i came up with while I was saving up for my TV)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 09:19:14 PM »
I have enough money to buy about 3 crappy TVs in my upstairs drawer.

I ALMOST went with "Cynicman" for my username... but... I thought my personality might change. (It didn't. I'm just as, if not more cynical that I was when I first joined.)

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2003, 08:20:39 PM »
Mine is based on my personality: I am a very great Nintendo game player. I have beaten many of my friends at VS games, and I go right through a game so fast, even without the guide. The "89" is my birthday year- 1989.

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2003, 06:05:50 PM »
Mine is taken from two things I like. Dairy Products(Ice Cream, Cheese, Milk), and I like bieng in charge(kinda makes me feel like a KING). Contrary to popular belief, I actually have never eaten at a Dairy Queen Resturant, but the business of Burgers that are Kings are quite the other way. So no its not s'posed to be Dairy Queen and Burger King stuck together. And no, I don't control the world's population of cows.(That would be so cool!)

Edited by - Dairy King on 3/19/2003 4:06:39 PM
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

VkP

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2003, 10:07:03 PM »
V(first name)k(middle name)P(last name)

Pretty cool, huh?:evil:

Hahaha...yeah...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2003, 04:03:50 PM »
Here's mine. Pretty simple.
I was born in September, so my birthstone's sapphire--which is also one of my favorite colors. Then I learned Sapphira is an actual name (from like Roman times) and I liked the sound of it. Voila!

BTW, since you mentioned it, Dairy Queen sounds REALLY good about now. Unfortunately, the nearest one is kinda far away.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2003, 07:45:10 PM »
I've played (and beaten) nearly every English Super Mario game, therefore, I can beat any Mario you throw at me!!!  I honestly thought of naming myself "ShyDude" cause I think shyguys are cute.  I don't know why, I just do...  Ah, who cares.  ShyDude is alot easier to type.  Bye Mario Master!
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2003, 07:50:13 PM »
Ok, that didn't work...
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print