Print

Author Topic: LOL! Jerry Springer  (Read 5723 times)

« on: August 09, 2007, 09:54:21 AM »
Who else watches that show. I think it's funny to watch random people kick the crap out of each other on natinoal TV!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 10:40:46 AM »
I argee!
every

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:56:33 AM »
I'd think the people actually WATCHING that show are even more white trash than the people who go on it.

(No offense.)
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:01:39 AM »
Show = waste of your life
Watching the show = even bigger waste of your life
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »
I don't like the show.  It's not funny to me.  I have found a couple of Jerry's end of show monologues interesting though.  I guess it could be that Jerry is a smart guy taking advantage of dumb people for fun and profit.  Maybe not. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 11:37:31 AM »
No, I don't watch it. At least the people fighting on the show is actually real (as comapred to professional wrestling).
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »
I used to watch this show, but then I thought of it as a sin, so I stopped.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »
Is it me, or have all of this ZGDK guy's topics been kinda dumb?

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
He certainly has made quite a few.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 02:33:31 PM »
I truly hate the show, but Jerry Springer seems like a pretty good guy.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
I love the completely random topics of the day on each show.

"My prebuscent sister who's also my wife enjoys crossdressing gophers and sleeping with them".

Hawt.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »
I truly hate the show, but Jerry Springer seems like a pretty good guy.

I think he just puts on a mask as a "good guy." You see, Jerry is always running for political office here in Ohio. Though he has a dirty show, he pretends to be the "great equalizer." Perhaps he would be if he helped his poor ruffians instead of insulting them and encouraging their topless battles. He's a scumbag. 

Oh, and yes... these topics are rather silly.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 08:13:40 AM »
It's not like he picks these people off the street and pits them against each other in mortal kombat against their will. They actually sign up to go on this show and act like lunatics. I think it's completely fine.
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 11:26:56 AM »
You all need to lighten up.

Just watch for 3 or 4 minutes, laugh, and move on to something on TV that's actually importa...

oh wait
~I.S.~

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 12:22:10 PM »
Funny you should say that. I don't watch much TV at all. I can't really find anything outside the History channel, Discovery, or Food TV that is very exciting. I'll watch an occasional episode of Monk, but I'm not the huge TV watcher. I'd rather be outside. 
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »
All I watch these days are DVDs, Seinfeld reruns, and the occasional Intarweb vid.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 01:10:35 AM »
I mostly watch anime by the tonne.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
Am I the only one on this forum that actually watches TV shows on TV, and not on DVDs, the Intertube, or some kind of space-age hologram download service?
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
Probably. I really can't stand commercials and mandatory scheduling, for the most part.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 11:04:04 AM »
The only show I really watch now is Doctor Who, though I'd watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, or FLCL if [adult swim] started showing them again (since I don't have uncapped Internets or money to buy DVD sets, I can't watch them those ways). Since we record the Doctor, the only time the mandatory scheduling affects us is if we're not home to record either showing that night (which wouldn't be a problem if we had gotten the DVR, but nooo, my mom said we didn't need it because we have a DVD recorder...), and we can fast-forward through the commercials anyway.

On-topic, I've never watched Jerry Springer, nor do I ever intend to. I don't like much of anything that is daytime television.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
Am I the only one on this forum that actually watches TV shows on TV, and not on DVDs, the Intertube, or some kind of space-age hologram download service?
I watch TV on TV! That's why I bought one!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print