Print

Author Topic: im stayin  (Read 1650 times)

« on: March 05, 2002, 03:16:32 PM »
 you guys who think im going to leave waste your life on this board. ok, for the last time I LIKE MARIO AND CRASH OKAY! D##N it!

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2002, 04:39:26 PM »
Well if anyone likes crash then they should be punished! (Ludwig uses his fire attack on crash five minutes later)Ludwig:Like that crashdummycoot! Crash:Im so slow and dum I havent felt it yet.(An hour later the burn's feel hits his brain witch is very hard for information to hit)crash:OWWWWWWWWW

Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.
Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2002, 04:42:04 PM »
Oh forgot to say Go to CrashDummyCoot.com!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

Print