Print

Author Topic: New  (Read 5715 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2003, 11:12:58 PM »
Actually, the ages range from eleven to nineteen, and one thirty-five-year-old.  I'm thirteen, but I can be really mature.  But I usually don't.

(Screech, you beat me!)

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

Edited by - Markio on 12/1/2003 9:16:08 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2003, 04:09:39 PM »
I was wondering why a guy would have a name like "Aromatic Leaf"...

Anyway, I don't usually welcome newbies to the boards, because most of them leave after two posts, but whatever. Welcome.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2003, 04:20:25 PM »
Aromatic Leaf your sig is disturbing.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 12/2/2003 2:22:19 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2003, 07:53:58 PM »
Yes. You should change it to something col like something about Rosemary or Lavender. Not Tobacco.... Eww.... THat's an evil aromatic leaf. Now Rosemary, that's one cool plant. I like plants almost as much as I like animals. I have a table devoted entirely to plants in my bedroom. Let's see...... I have a Juniper Bonsai, Cactus Garden, a Cupido Miniature Rose Bush, a Schlumberg Christmas Cactus, an Air Fern, a large pot of plants my mom wants me to take care of, and a Rosemary Shrub shaped as a Christmas Tree. And yes, it is always good to gain a new Female Poster, as we are very lacking in that sex of posters.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!

Edited by - Meowrik on 12/2/2003 5:59:18 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2003, 10:45:58 PM »
LOL...the reason my screen name is Aromatic Leaf is because I read that on the back of my cigarette pack and thought it sounded cool - therefore I quoted it in my sig. I will change it, though, if it offends some of you. No problemo. ;)
"Turkish Tobacco is the world''''s smoothest, most aromatic leaf. Blending it with rich domestic tobaccos and the world''''s finest menthol is the secret to Turkish Jade''''s distinctive mellow menthol flavor."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2003, 06:18:31 AM »
No it's allright you can leave it I was just kidding.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2003, 08:38:55 PM »
Eww... a cigarette pack? You don't smoke do you? *Vomits in terror*

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2003, 09:39:13 PM »
Welcome, welcome! It's so nice to see more females here!! w00t! I'm curious as to how old you are, actually, being one of the few females here, and what seems like the oldest one, at that (17). XD

Anyhoo, enjoy your time here! (Don't mind the scary weirdos here, BTW. *Pushes jon behind everyone else* ;P )

And, Markio, the oldest one here (that we know of) is 30...last time we heard. XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2003, 09:57:46 PM »
Sorry, I meant thirty.  But I think everyone is forgetting that 63-year-old guy that posts in his underwear.  You guys remember. XD

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2003, 11:31:31 PM »
How could I forget? He just posted!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2003, 07:45:40 AM »
Do'h!

I never knew there are Super Mario fans who are much older than I am!
I'm currently eighteen by the way...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2003, 12:23:52 PM »
I do smoke - but that's only because it's so hard to quit.

I figured most of you were 12-15 years old. I'm almost 18, so I'm not that old lol.

Hiya Sapphira! ;)
"Turkish Tobacco is the world''''s smoothest, most aromatic leaf. Blending it with rich domestic tobaccos and the world''''s finest menthol is the secret to Turkish Jade''''s distinctive mellow menthol flavor."

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2003, 01:20:21 PM »
I thought Luigison was the oldest...

Oh well... I'm confused, as always.
Hi, and welcome to the boards.  Remember, like several people have probably already told you, the easiet way to make friends is to say over and over how much greater the Cube is then those other... ehmm... things.

:)
 n/a

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2003, 03:50:47 PM »
Heh. If I did smoke, I wouldn't be able to afford it, considering my $5 a week allowance and the fact that I buy a used video game neraly every other week...

Edited by - The Big Boo on 12/4/2003 1:51:58 PM

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2003, 01:51:06 AM »
Heh, I was actually coming in to ask about your name, but then I saw your sig.  "Aromatic Leaf" sounds like an obscure Paper Mario item to me.  Cook Koopa Leaf and Lemon together or something . . .

Anyway, welcome!  I don't post here much but I've been around for quite awhile.  And am apparently the oldest girl on the forums at 19--I didn't realize that.

Don't let them scare you off about the tobacco, heh.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Print