Print

Author Topic: 6 things you can't live without on a daily basis  (Read 8446 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 06:26:39 PM »
Material wise,
1. Thoughts concerning video games
2. The Internet
3. TV
4. My cats
5. My car (mostly on school days)
6. My computer (it may be outdated, but I cope with what I have till I can get a new computer)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 08:08:28 PM »
1. Mario-Because he's cool and stuff.
2. Wikipedia-Thank god there's such a place. :P
3. Drawing Skills- I love doing sketches and don't intend on losing that ability.
4. Tape Recorder- So I can tape myself doing my voice imitations and my own voices for characters I made myself.
5. Internet-It's the one way that I can be sure the day wasn't a complete failure.
6. My Pick- It's what I have to use to get my hair neat, like a comb.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 08:29:51 PM by PaperMario »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 08:16:28 PM »
I suppose all I really need is my life. I could survive a day without anything really if I had to. I could probably go 2 days without water. Maybe a week without food. But all I need are the basics: Food Water Shelter. I can live on.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 08:22:09 PM »
* Luigison forces Koopaslaya into an air tight shelter with plenty of food and water.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »
Might I add some electricity to make oxygen form the water? Or just air...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 08:40:04 PM »
* Luigison lets some air circulate, but makes sure no light can get in.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 05:35:32 PM »
Now that's not nice, he won't be able to find his food and water! *puts a small frilly girly lamp in the shelter* XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 06:33:39 PM »
I dont need light! I just need food water and air!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »
Does shelter imply heat?  If not, I'd say that you'd need that too.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »
Yeah, shelter implies heat. Even an igloo would be cool, since it keeps rather warm on the inside.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print