Print

Author Topic: Recognition of the Koopa Kids--finally!  (Read 4877 times)

« on: December 09, 2001, 01:28:21 PM »
Hey everyone!  I know it's not much, but in Super Smash Bros Melee, the description of the Bowser Classic Trophy talks about how Bowser commands legions of monsters--and I quote--"not the least of which are his seven children!" This is great!  Nintendo has NOT forgotten the Koopa Kids!  Sure, it's still doubtful they'll be back to the glory they had from SMB3 and SMW, but in my opinion, this is a good first step.  Who knows...could there be a Koopa Kids trophy too?!  (Doubt it, but, hey, a guy can hope, right?)

--Roy Koopa,
--oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopalings!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2001, 01:35:24 PM »
Oh, well good for you. Now get back to what you were doing before SSBM came out. (I assume that was playing Luigi's Mansion, yes?)

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2001, 03:51:39 PM »
Cool!You didn't tell me that over the phone!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2001, 05:33:02 PM »
AMF, just because u don't like fighting games, doesn't mean u have to ruin it for us, so keep your thoughts to yourself. Anyway, taht's great to hear! And they'll have to make a better looking version of them for SMA2 and SMA3, so Nintendo might think about putting them in another game! Making them a trophy in SSBM, would be awsome! I"d espically love to see a 3-D Iggy and Lemmy!

P.S. Actually....Ludwig is the oldest.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 12/9/2001 3:34:45 PM

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2001, 05:37:14 PM »
He he. That's a lie!  I hatched two whole minutes before Ludwig and he knows it!!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2001, 09:16:46 PM »
I also agree that Ludwig is older. I wonder what he would look like in 3-D, what with that wild hair and all.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2001, 09:20:52 PM »
Well, at least I'm letting you play Luigi's Mansion! Be thankful for that!

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2001, 03:39:24 AM »
I saw that... It's a good omen..and the re-release of SMW will help the newer generation of gamers get familiar with them in their past roles...*writes ''Ludwig is the best'' on the back of Roy's head with a permanent marker* ;p *flee*

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2001, 03:49:54 PM »
WAit...if you hatched before Ludwig and you're older then him...then does that mean Lemmy is still younger then Ludwig, becasue he's supose to be older....but then that would mean Ludwig is younger.....bah, forget it.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2001, 06:48:28 PM »
Hey!! *chases Winks, then gives up after a while* Grr....*washes it off, then comes back to confess:

I know a lot about Mario and all, but at first, when Mario three came out, I put the Koopa Kids in order that I thought was best--Roy, Ludwig, Larry, Wendy, Morton, Iggy, Lemmy.  Even though I have since learned that this is incorrect, it's something that I just can't get myself to change. In the Super Mario 3 Comic I drew, this is the order I used, and I prefer to stick to it. :)

Just me, though.  All you guys can do it the right way. I don't care!

but, for ME...

--Roy.
--oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopalings!

Mwa ha ha!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2001, 03:22:01 AM »
mnn...Well, I always thought Ludwig was the oldest,Roy was 2nd,Morton was 3rd, Wendy 4th, the twins next,and finally Larry. I never accepted what people tell me about Lemmy being the 2nd oldest...It just doesn't fit. Oh yeah,there's a Baby Bowser trophy in SBMelee,too. I just got it today...that's probably not too relevant,but it's there.

Would you happen to have this comic anywhere online,Roy?

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2001, 03:08:39 PM »
Same with me winx- Ludwig, Roy, Morton, Wendy, Iggy and Lemmy, Larry

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2001, 04:04:03 PM »
Not yet, Winx, BUT I was just talking to a friend yesterday about the possiblity.  If it ever does get put up, I shall tell you here!

Oh, and two more trophy things: The Daisy trophy recognozes Tatanga, no he has not been forgotten either, plus I think there is a mistake. It says she returned in Mario Golf.  She wasn't in Mario Golf; she was in Mario Tennis! Heh heh!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2001, 04:17:09 PM »
Actually it goes by what owrld they had in SMB3. Ludwig is the oldest, then Lemmy, Roy, Iggy, Wendy, Morton, Larry. Taht's what's been going around the internet anyway. I think it makes sence. Back then, Bowser most likely thought oldest was stronger.

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2002, 12:45:42 PM »
Bring back teh Koopa Kids!  Following the design of SM64,they couldn't have been included because there's only three Bowsers meaning that only two of the Koopa Kids could have been in Super Mario 64,but it qould be better than nothing!  I think Nintendo should at least put them in Mario Sunshine.

Print