Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Tournaments  (Read 4084 times)

« on: June 03, 2000, 08:31:34 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but i think that Super Smash Bros. is one of the best games ever. I have over 100 hours as kirby. All my friends (skilled or not) love playing it. It can get very competitive, but still remains enjoyable. That is why I think Smash Bros. tounaments should be held at malls or video stores. I tried to start one in my town, but it isn't looking good. I would appreciate any feed back.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2000, 12:37:51 AM »
Hey, John, is that you, HappySnorlax? 8)

Anyway, I agree with Snorlax, Smash Brothers is one of the BEST video games ever. It's the only fighting game thats actually any good. So easy to learn, so hard to master. Quick, fun battles is what this game is about. However, its only any fun if you have friends that are any good.

By the way, Do you guys know anything about a sequel?

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2000, 12:38:29 PM »
Not really, except thast they started
developing it around last December.

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2000, 04:05:20 PM »
In response to Turtle Tek.  Let's just say it another Gordmon. (Get it?)

To everyone, thank you for your feed back!!

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2000, 07:13:13 PM »
Yeah, I get it. 8)

So they started SSB 2 in December? Great! What system? n64, I hope.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 06:46:46 PM »
That's true, it isn't as much fun playing with computers than with friends. You know what? I've played with Kirby so much that he is the only player of all that has a higher attack point total than damage taken. He's inflicted about 600000 damage in all of his VS. battles. I had reseted the game's data before this too, so it may have been higher.

Anyway, I have always wanted tournaments in my local mall. I can kick tail and have always wanted to compete. There just aren't that many SSB players around here. I know that there have been tournaments in Japan. They have a limited roster between Ness, Pikachu, and Kirby that you could choose from. Too bad we don't get any tournaments around here.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2000, 07:48:00 AM »
 I love SSB, it has the MOST replay value of any game. Who doesn't agree with me? People who don't have the game.

HappySnorlax, your lucky, the only compitition I get from that game is from my Bro and his stupid friend, and I always win..

Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!
Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2000, 12:00:15 PM »
That's a great idea.

Short,huh.

Print