Print

Author Topic: Ressurrect Kamek!  (Read 2446 times)

« on: July 17, 2001, 07:47:45 PM »
 What ever happened to Kamek? He just flew off into the distance in SMW2. I'll bet he's just lying low until the perfect opportunity arises to send his massive hordes of enlarged baddies into every nook and cranny of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mahahahah!

P.S.: Haven't seen anything out of Wart, either!

-Kamek
-Kamek

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2001, 08:16:42 PM »
Or perhaps shigeru miyamoto hated them.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Edited by - KinopioToad on 7/17/2001 7:17:03 PM

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2001, 04:25:19 PM »
I always assumed Kamek went mad.
His pre-boss remarks seemed to become more and more iritated and desperate throughout Yoshi's Island (that is something like his speech before Raphael the Raven seemed more deranged than that before Bert the Bashful.)
By the end, he had put all the power he had into his lord, Bowser, in a final attempt to stop Mario and Yoshi in theri tracks.  When this was ended in embarassing defeat, he simply snapped, and flew off to live happily on the moon.

Dunno.  That's always just the impression that I get.

Aid
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2001, 05:29:01 PM »
Wha?! U stole my name...ahh!!! Well, almost. Whazup.

Yeah, I'm with Kamek. The Mushroom World will be Kamek's soon, and he'll bring a rain of destruction and terror far greater than Bowser's. Muhahahah!!!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2001, 12:54:43 PM »
Personally, I think Kammy IS Kamek.  That's right, after the thrashing he got on Yoshi's Island, Kamek hoped that dressing in drag would fool Mario. . . it doesn't seemed to have worked.  Here's hopin' the good ole' Kamek we know and love/hate will pop up in Mario's GameCube adventures.

As for Wart?  He was last seen slipping into a black hole, accompanied by Stanley the Bugman and a couple of Etecoons.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2001, 01:28:02 PM »
Did Kamek have a name in the Japanese version of SMW2, or was he just a generic Magikoopa?

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Print