Print

Author Topic: Your literary mistakes.  (Read 8146 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »
I am.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqlkd
every

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 05:03:52 PM »
Tennis is by far my favorite sport. I love watching Roder Gederer and Rafel Nadal battle it out on clay court, hardcourt or grass. Those are the only three types of tennis surface if professional tennis. I have heard of tennis players playing on water, but that is not official and IU don't even know who that would work. There would have to be onle like, half an hinch of water above a hard surface for the ball to bounce. And a web ball doesn't really boucne very well anyway.

I guess I struggle with names and hitting more than one character at a time because of my big hands.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »
I'm gonna post again without using the backspace button. Wow I'm toing really well. Oops I chust made anothwer typeo. Oh darn I did it again. No, I;m not onna stoop any time soon. And you can't make me. YEah I type hoerrivly,. What's i t yo yaH>? Uh hu, yjay's what I tyhough.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
I'm going to type without the backspace button or looking at the keyboard starting now. lol, i am doing food.darn *exvlamarion mark* o shoild do this more odten/ le8boarding is a usefill skill.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
Neopolition is not Napoleon.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 08:12:09 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 10:36:18 PM »
Also, Neapolitan is not Neopolition.
That was a joke.

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 10:43:12 PM »
True Fact: I think worse of people who edit their mistakes when people point them out, thus making the conversation pointlessly confusing, than I do of people who just leave the mistakes, sparing like 20 people from figuring out the chronologically f'd thread.

Edits like this don't hide your dumbness. They add to it.

And people posting just to point out mistakes are kind of d-wads themselves.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »
More like illiteracy mistakes, amirite?

Print