Print

Author Topic: Horrible Secrets  (Read 2468 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: November 03, 2005, 11:08:30 AM »
This may seem a bit nosey, but what secrets do you have? And I know you do. Horrible secrets. Hence the name, Horrible Secrets. Also, you get to guess mine! It's so horrible that...uh...It's just horrible, okay? Well, not really, but it's pretty secret.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 02:40:20 PM »
I have a nickel-sized mole on the side of my head, it was the original reason for the hair growth.

The animated House Musical.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 05:58:27 PM »
<Obi-Wan> That's no mole...

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 06:57:11 PM »
I'm not a DUDE!!

Nah ,just kidding.

Orginized is my middle name.

Poorly is my first.
Most Wishy-Washy

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 07:32:13 PM »
I hate Mario.  I'm a spy working for Sony.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 08:22:04 PM »
I'm Walt Disney. Yeah, you heard me.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 10:12:53 PM »
That's pretty horrible. Hmm... I work in a closet. Not too much of a secret, but sometimes I consider it to be horrible.

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 11:46:34 PM »
They're secret.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 10:55:24 AM »
Oh, MAN. These secrets are horrible! All I did was kill a guy with a toothpick and stuff him under a loose flooboard in an abandonded farmhouse. Man, you guys are SICK.

Except dude677. He's a dude, not a guy.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 04:01:27 PM »
I'm an escaped convict from the insane asylum.

Oh wait, that's Insane Steve....
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 05:51:10 PM »
On a family vacation, probably in Oregon, we stayed at a quaint, little inn that had a small, three-par golf course. As I teed off at the first hole, I hit a terrible slice (or a terrible hook—I can't remember what's what in golf anymore), and the ball went flying down this hill toward another hole. There happened to be someone standing there, and the ball landed only a few feet from his position. Had he been just a few feet to the left, the ball could have hit him in the head, and I imagine that he would have been badly injured.

My dad and older brother yelled "Fore!" when it happened, but the guy didn't hear them. Useless.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print