Print

Author Topic: Who do They Remind you of?  (Read 3132 times)

« on: September 23, 2005, 05:10:31 PM »
Is it just me, or do some Mario characters really remind you of someone else?  Maybe someone famous, or just someone you happen to know.  Or, whoever.  Well, in this topic you can post who the Mario characters remind you of, or vice versa.  Example:

-Flurrie from Paper Mario 2 reminds me of Mrs. Jefforson from the old show The Jeffersons.  Not personality too much, more just how they compare in looks.  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 10:29:19 PM »
Bobbery reminds me off Drake from Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire. They seem incredibily similar in both looks and personality.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 01:27:14 AM »
It's usually the other way around for me.  Like, there's a girl in one of my classes who reminds me of Flurry.  She's hearty and black, like Aretha Franklin.  She even sings.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 07:40:32 AM »
Those cloud things that chase you in SMB2 look like Mallow.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 07:39:52 AM »
Mario reminds me of Jumpman.

Mario Mario he''s our man, if he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 01:02:09 PM »
I am reminded of Bowser by looking at the Beast from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, and Sully from Monsters Inc. Piglet from Winnie the Pooh reminds me of Toad.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 08:12:23 PM »
I'm not sure how Sully reminds you of Bowser Nintendoexpert, but whatever floats your boat.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 08:28:57 PM »
I didn't like Sulley, especially because he was portrayed by John Goodman.  I preferred Rex from Toy Story as the "big scary" character.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 08:31:56 PM »
I think it's the horns.

Hurry Up The Cakes!

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 11:12:27 AM »
Maybe because he's ugly.

Mario, Mario, He''s our Man, If he can''t tripple-jump and ground-pound no one can!!

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 03:22:25 PM »
I'm back and I feel good!
For some reason, Mario, Luigi and Peach remind me of the Bee Gees with the brothers Gibb.

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 03:27:50 PM »
[:/]

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 07:27:59 AM »
i have 2 things to say. 1, mario is jumpman. 2, peach looks like pauline.

Print