Print

Author Topic: things that are like you, or in other words..Things you can relate to  (Read 2800 times)

« on: November 01, 2005, 04:24:42 PM »
I had a dream Sunday night.  I had a dream I found a rat out in the middle of a feild, I brought this rat home and showed my parents.  They yelled at me, and told me to get rid of it, so I hid it.  THe next day it died from something, I dont know what, but I dont know how I got rid of its dead carcas.  The reason for this meaningless story for a meaningless topic is that, later, Monday night, I watched "The Wall".  I bought this movie (never seeing it before) that same day.  In that movie, the same thing happens to pink, as a child, except he got rid of it by throwing it in a river.  It totally freaked me out of my skin!  And I couldnt help noticing other traits of pink that are similar to mine.

1.  I lay on my side in some what of a croutched position

2.  I often daydream, or stare of into space.

3.  I have my hair in the almost same way.

4.  Same posture.

5.  Same solumn look.

OMG!!!!  I've lost my identity!  I've become someone else without even trying!

THe reason of this topic is, what kind of character can you relate to or think is like you, or in my case, is you?!  It can be any character from a book, tv, media, a movie.

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 05:01:22 PM »
I really seem like Luigi, I can speak just like him, (in the previous games not the new ones.) my favorite color is green, I thought the Polter Gust 3000 was awsome, I can get very scared of things sometimes, and my jump ....... just wierd.

Posted - 32 October 3005 13:61 PST
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:56:34 AM »
im (simply put) garfield....

mario,green day and pokemon rock!

Edited by - metalmario on 11/2/2005 8:57:26 AM
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »
Interesting subjects...

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....
I only watch [adult swim]

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 10:56:57 AM »
Well, I'm a lot like Mario because I have eyeballs.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 12:15:21 PM »
Oooohh, did you have DNA test to see if you were twins?

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 03:39:08 PM »
Hmmm... I'm like a member of FF, I'm a boy, and I often like to draw so I'm like an artist.

Print