Print

Author Topic: Luigi in Mario 64?  (Read 17894 times)

« on: August 29, 2003, 06:50:02 AM »
Rumors has it that Luigi was in the game, however later removed.
Well I have the Pictures to prove it.

Click Here

nintendomillenium2000@yahoo.com

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 07:31:23 AM »
!! wow. Err... I don't know if that's a hack or not. Yeesh. What do you have to do get that to come up?

It''s-a-me! NeoMario!
It''s-a-me! NeoMario!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 08:21:34 AM »
I got these pictures from Nintendo Powers.

nintendomillenium2000@yahoo.com

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 10:17:55 AM »
Oh...my...Rest assured, young Padawan, that Luigi was not in Super Mario 64, nor was there some 121st star that they took out. We already would have known about it. Keep your doctored pictures at home.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 11:12:20 AM »
I'ved playded SM64 over a million times and i just want everyone to know.

Luigi is not in Mario 64! (It would be cool if he was)

BTW: those pics are hoaxes

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 01:16:51 PM »
First of all, I never said he is in it now. But he was in it. For those of you who don't know,(which is most of you) game developer ofter take things out of game right before publishing it. Luigi removed because the game contained too much space. As for the Pictures, Well they aren't my picture I scaned them from Nintendo Powers. The Official Nintendo Magazine. For those who don't believe me, well............
read it for a change.    

http://www.geocities.com/nintendomillenium2000

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 02:46:50 PM »
LOL!!

I've seen those pictures before. About 5 years ago, in 7th grade. Hah, how I thought I'd never see them again.

More over, those pictures were proven to be falsified. Look at Luigi in that first one; looks an awful lot like one of Mario's positions, ya know, when he's looking up.

But wait! He's wearing green and is obviously not of the same physique, you may say.

If I recall, it was a simple Strech/Skew and recoloration. Not too complicated. Heh, and in that second one, they didn't even bother to skew it.

Might have worked years ago, but not now, kiddo.

But, since you scanned them yourself, you say, please let us in on the secret. What issue of Nintendo Power did you scan them from? That little information seemed to be missing.

Edited by - Black Mage on 8/29/2003 1:48:54 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 02:50:40 PM »

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2003, 02:55:19 PM »
you said you seen them "About 5 years ago". It wasn't out back them. Wow you really are and honest person,not!!!!.

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 02:57:07 PM »
I saw those pictures in the "Luigi in Super Mario 64" section in TMK.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/29/2003 2:00:24 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 03:00:31 PM »
thread thread really isn't going anywhere, so why don't the Moderators close it already. Its just taking up space. But just for the records, I'm right.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 03:51:20 PM »
I'm the Master of all that is Luigi and I say those are the most obviously doctored photographs of a game I have ever seen.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 04:01:39 PM »
You are wrong with a capital "wrong". Those pictures can be seen at almost any decent Mario site under the "fake pictures" section. For example, they were on TMK, SM128c, etc. By the way, this remings me of a big flame war long ago, when either kirby_101 or bandicootbuddy posted a fake Luigi in SM64 cheat, and kept insisting they were right.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 04:38:22 PM »
What a LIE! I saw those pics a while back and they were proved to be wrong. Luigi is basically a vertically stretched clone of Mario. Look how blocky it is around Luigi while Mario is not.

With those fake pics was a stupid, long, and annoying procedure. I read one part of it. The last thing of the dumb list was in Lava Lava Land, you were supposed to jump in the volcano, then jump in the lavafall. It would then warp you to Jolly Roger Bay where you could have the Metal Cap just long enough to open that box with the skull on it that slides on the sunken ship. It said when you broke, it would have a Luigi's hat in it. Mario would pick it up, say "Here we go!" then magically turn into Luigi. Or that you and Luigi could switch off at any point during the game.

Although, they had an idea to put Luigi in, but the confusion of saving and memory limitations forbid even thinking about Luigi to be put in the game. You know how Mario's head showed up on save file? Well, the confusion with his head and Luigi's on the save file would be too much trouble.

I'm probably wrong, but that's what I read about.

Well, to sum it up, Luigi couldn't be in he game and you need to take your fake pics back to where they originated.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 04:52:44 PM »
Is this guy a newbie? I hope I;m not still considered a newbie. Almost everybody usually in Site Discussion and General Mario Chat knows me. Y'all know how I act. Anyway, is this guy trying to prove us wrong, when we already know what's what? LD isn't a liar. That was an overstatement. Sometimes I make OVERstatements. I might of said that it came out 5 billion years ago. So stop running around calling everyone a liar.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print